Standing on a Bridge. Speaking Truths. Being God's messenger. Hopefully changing a narrative or two.

Patriots...
We need to find this person and let him/her know it is not acceptable to DM someone, bringing 'family' into the conversation.

I'm pissed.

#ThePeoplesBridge
#HoldTheLine

Only people mentioned by @Richie in this post can reply

In response Richie Richard to her Publication

Some people are stupid enough to 'market' this page on other platforms. If you talk about it on Twitter, then all the Trolls will follow too.

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

In response Erik Westre to his Publication

A troll he is. We are not here to attack and disparage one another. I blocked him immediately.

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts