Patriots...
We need to find this person and let him/her know it is not acceptable to DM someone, bringing 'family' into the conversation.

I'm pissed.

#ThePeoplesBridge
#HoldTheLine

Only people mentioned by @ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply

In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

whas wrong with people thos day and age i dont understand

An Old Soul and Eternal Optimist who luvs my hubby of 25 years. Enjoy banter but can't stand idiots! Luv Trump & Patriots 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

DMs are a No No!!! These Joe biden and Jill Biden accounts are just here to wind us up. I've seen a lot of them today... Zero Responses. Either block em or ignore them!! Not worth the wasted air to argue. Let them scream their shit and just turn the other cheek.

reported and blocked!!

Faith: Jesus First! Politics: America First!

I read the chat thread screenshots and it looks very benign. He even signs off very cordially. whoever he was texting with mentioned Hunter, is that not bringing family into the convesation? Not that I think it is the real Biden anyway, just a larp. still I do not see a big deal here. what is the problem exactly?

Twitter AmIADeathEater @death_ia Thought revolution is the best revolution

I blocked him. Biden is asshoe.

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

Block it and the one with jill.

Truther, Patriot! Seeking Justice for All!🐸 🇺🇸#WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren

In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication

How do we block on here?

(1) Show this thread

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

How did this clown find this site?

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

In response Richie Richard to her Publication

Some people are stupid enough to 'market' this page on other platforms. If you talk about it on Twitter, then all the Trolls will follow too.

(2) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

he just tried following me and I blocked him real quick.

Intuitive, Die Hard Patriot! Loving Father! Brotherless, Brother here for all Brothers and Sister to Celebrate Patriotism and Freedom!!!!!

Get his ASS off the site,
this Patriot only Platform!
Good Vibes in here, none of that negative twit vibe!!

I've received DM's like this too. I choose to ignore them. Trolls despise being ignored.

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

Yes. This account and jills. just block them.

The ❤️ Heart Always Knows! ✨✨✨✨✨✨✨ 🐸 🙌 🙏

i have too.

(3) Show this thread

Standing on a Bridge. Speaking Truths. Being God's messenger. Hopefully changing a narrative or two.

Here's the page...

Wonder how he's gonna like

#FakeJoe on Tuesday....

#ThePeoplesBridge
#StayTheCourse

Intuitive, Die Hard Patriot! Loving Father! Brotherless, Brother here for all Brothers and Sister to Celebrate Patriotism and Freedom!!!!!

Do I see Jim Carey!?

Only followers of this user (@Wick) can see their posts

(3) Show this thread