#wewerefooled#theyreALLcorrupt
So last year we were told that all the explosions that were heard were tunnels being destroyed and/or the demolishing of sex trafficking hideaways where abducted children were taken. But alas!! They were lies, all lies!! We were fooled and lied to like kids about the tooth fairy. The explosions heard were that of bunkers being created even deeper than ones they already have. The busloads of people being taken onto buses were those who are in power, elites, extremely wealthy, etc...(you get the picture) being taken to safety. Why you ask? Because they ALL knew what was going to happen. WORLD WAR III!!! They knew we were going to war and they knew/know just how bad it will get. As much as I was a Trump supporter, I now know and realize he as well was/is part of it. I mean come on now people, WAKE UP!!! NOBODY but NOBODY becomes president of the United States unless the elites say so.

Only people mentioned by @Tru2Self in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Trudy Sunday, click on at the bottom under it