Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈDonald J Trump is STILL the President!!πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

Cool Q joined on Nana's birthday
Let's party like its ya birthday!

In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

πŸ₯πŸŽ―πŸŽŠπŸŽˆπŸŽ‰πŸŽΊπŸŽ‡πŸŽŠπŸ€©πŸ£πŸ¦‹πŸ¦πŸΈπŸ¦πŸŒΊπŸ”₯πŸŒΈπŸŒΉπŸ’«β˜„οΈπŸŒŸhappy birthday, Angels! β£οΈπŸŒΊπŸŒΌπŸ€—πŸ’…πŸ–οΈπŸ’‹πŸ’ƒπŸ•ΆοΈπŸ¦„πŸ£πŸ”₯βœ¨πŸŒΊβ˜˜οΈπŸŒ»πŸ„βš‘πŸ’β­πŸ‘‘meeting Juan 107 must've been the perfect bday present then!
πŸ‘πŸ’«πŸ“πŸŒΈπŸŒΉπŸŒˆβ˜„οΈπŸŒŸπŸ’žπŸŽ‡πŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸŽŠπŸŽ€πŸ₯‡πŸŽΊ

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response yo. lisa to her Publication

Yes Maam

(1) Show this thread

for entertainment purposes only. may contain bias or harmful content.limited knowledge of world, events and gematria.

happy birthday Nana!
wishing you the best day ever

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

Happy belated birthday Nana

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Thanks hun always happy to have one more!

(1) Show this thread

βœοΈβš–οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

awwwwe Happy Birthday Nana ❀️ you share a birthday with my youngest grandson

In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication

Sweet!

(1) Show this thread

Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈDonald J Trump is STILL the President!!πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

Oh that's FANTASTIC!!!! What a birthday gift😁 I can't think of a better oneπŸ˜‚ Happy Birthday a little late!❀️

In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication

Thanks hun

(1) Show this thread