Only people mentioned by @perfectsliders in this post can reply

#1776,#NCSWIC, #GodWins, #trump, #wwg1wga,#MAGA, #TheGreatAwakening, ,#electionfraud, #saveourchildren, #BidensBoarderBloodbath

In response Robby Ball to his Publication

Nice ankle bracelet.

Carrying the torch with other PATRIOTS so that we could CRUSH the PEDO, SATANIC, EVIL DEMONCRATS to bring HOPE & LIBERTY to our country🇺🇸

ONE OF THE BRAVEST MEN I KNOW🇺🇸🙏🇺🇸

The TRUTH will set you FREE! ❤️🙏🇺🇸 #DJTisMyPresident #4MoreYears #WINNING

#JAisaHero#Patriot! 💙🙏💙

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

Consider this. U have to wonder why President Trump did not pardon Assange? What info was always being published from Wikileaks? US & other countries government nefarious secrets that their citizens should know. But this was brought to my attention. What country's info has never been released from Wikileaks? Israel? Could it be that Assange is a really a puppet of the mossad? Remember Q says we're saving Israel for last. Food for thought. Things just don't add up. 🤔👀🤔👀🤔👀🤔👀

In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication

Another rabbit hole to add to your list. First would be that assange looks a lot like John Trump, which could mean they are related... but hey, it's all so confusing, I wonder same as you too

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❤️ and Gma of several ❤️ WWG1WGA 🇺🇲🦅🇺🇲🦅 TRUMP WON!!

In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication

I thought he pardoned him on his last batch of pardons.

(2) Show this thread

So he's walking around in an ankle monitor. Ithin that it's more for his protection!

Patriot first, retired LEO/ social worker, proud wife of a LEO, mother, grandmother, Christian, proud American. Trump all the way!!!

In response Barbara Hathaway to his Publication

Or for optics?? Why would Trump be after his favorite uncle's son?? Notice the strong resemblence to Trump?? Cousins!! First cousins at that.

(1) Show this thread

when was this picture taken and when did Assange get an ankle bracelet?

Only followers of this user (@JazzyMama) can see their posts

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

We want to see Julian with President Trump, VP John Kennedy Jr... in our new Govt.

Digital Soldier/Took the Oath with General Flynn! WWG1WGA Say what you mean and mean what you say! MARRIED! PLEASE NO DM!!!!!!! OR BLOCKED

In response Queen Warrior to her Publication

You will! He is going to be our new Press Secretary!

(1) Show this thread