Only people mentioned by @Jennja in this post can reply

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

YES YES YES -

P L E A S E . take 2 seconds to verify / corroborate.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA β€οΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸŠ

My husband asked for proof of labs in ukraine because he said anyone can put some dots on a map and label them. I’m sharing this so y’all will have a place to start if asked for β€œsauce”. 2 slides

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Their war machine is always the same.
Next up they will be showing how Putin is killing children no doubt.
They get us into wars in the same fashion every fookn time, imho!

dog & cat rescuer, animal advocate, Patriot, MAGA KAG WWG1WGA

I wish JuliansRum was on Anonup

In response Sharlee Brown to her Publication

are you not able to get onto telegram?

Its was a pain, had to get the phone app, then a code ... but finally got it working ... you can tons of info ...

The bickering is a real turnoff --
I basically just research there.

(1) Show this thread

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan πŸ‡¨πŸ‡± American Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ 🐸

Putin has something to say..
Read in its entirety. There are a lot of nuggets in his statement. Very eye opening. He's not the bad guy that "they" are making him out to be.
http://en.kremlin.ru/events/president/news/67843

US Navy veteran, live in caregiver for my 99 yo Mother, Nana and Great Nana

In response Judy 777 to her Publication

Very powerful speech. We in the U.S. need to look soberly and honestly at the actions of previous administrations when we stood by as these previous presidents and congress(es) marched our young warriors into foreign lands without any real justification. We need to determine how we can prevent these crooked politicians from repeating these flagrant crimes against humanity in the future. Our young men and women are deserving of a steady hand at the helm. Some very strong people who are capable of putting our best interests first against their bribe money. God help us to repent for our complacency. Help us to resolve to be diligent in all of our political affiliations and decisions. Our government must be For the people, Of the people and above all subservient to the laws of God, our Father.

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

In response Judy 777 to her Publication

I trust Putin more than any world leader in GOVT

(3) Show this thread

Lives on the Isle Of Wight Ooooooarghhhhh

Already seen quite a bit.

thats impossible on this site lol