🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Trump and the Kennedy family did everything in their power to limit the collateral damage but their will be blood. Be prepared. These DUMB operations are no joke nevermind the normies who might literally be shocked to death. That’s why we’re here- to mitigate the psychological fallout. You were born for this moment and it’s literally coded in your name.

Human... #FamilyIsEverything

ALL God's kiddos matter, EVERY SINGLE ONE whole point. Looked my name up much earlier in life, it is "Anointed, Who is like unto God, Guardian of the Forest" THEN I asked my mama, WHY did you name me that, she said, I don't know, I had another name picked out and that name just popped out of my mouth.

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @AmericanFoster in this post can reply

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

AND cuz there are so many FREAKS out there, I think the first name means, anointed as in all God's kiddos. NOT like obviously separate in any capacity from Him. OF course.

She said done decided on that other name and that name just "popped out of her mouth" lol. Idk

Who is like unto GOD QUESTION OF PRAISE< NOT like unto Him.