Trump and the Kennedy family did everything in their power to limit the collateral damage but their will be blood. Be prepared. These DUMB operations are no joke nevermind the normies who might literally be shocked to death. That’s why we’re here- to mitigate the psychological fallout. You were born for this moment and it’s literally coded in your name.

Human... #FamilyIsEverything

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Anointed, who is like unto GOD, HEY MAN that part QUESTION OF PRAISE ONLY< and then Guardian of the forest.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In gematria my real name=

Flower
Holy Daughter of Elohim
Prophet of God
Awakened one
The seventh
Holiest Human
Vincent Fuska
Wonder Woman
We are Q
Trust the process
Earth is a test
I on the prize
Ark of Covenant
All or nothing
Know God

One and only God
Humans meet God
Time to go home
Nostradamus
Three Gorges Dam

The blood that has been spilled would fill oceans over the thousands of years, enough is a fkin nuff.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

INCLUDIN their own sacrifices of valor not mofos killing humans.

(1) Show this thread

Throughout history, there have always been times when the only answer is a slap to the senses. I hope we can make this one count, and last. We'll all do what we can. 💙

time for full disclosure if some cant take it to bad. they need a shock to wake them the hell out of the matrix.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

🙌🕊️🙌....🎯🙏❤️

ALL God's kiddos matter, EVERY SINGLE ONE whole point. Looked my name up much earlier in life, it is "Anointed, Who is like unto God, Guardian of the Forest" THEN I asked my mama, WHY did you name me that, she said, I don't know, I had another name picked out and that name just popped out of my mouth.

She said done decided on that other name and that name just "popped out of her mouth" lol. Idk

AND cuz there are so many FREAKS out there, I think the first name means, anointed as in all God's kiddos. NOT like obviously separate in any capacity from Him. OF course.

(3) Show this thread