#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

A D A M

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

The Bloodline...

Timestamp - 3:29 > 311 < > 113

Just the thing is, Cain is not of Adam & his bloodline still exists.#FamilyIsEverything

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

Spiritual being having human experience. Mother. Writer/Poet. Country living. Animal Activist. Passion is Art. Avid reader. Single. GOD!!!

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

There is no mention of an actual apple in the bible anywhere.
LUCIFER had sex with EVE. That was the forbidden fruit.
Eve told Adam what happened and had sex with him as well creating twins. One good and One really bad.
Fall of man...BOOM. That quick, the whole thing got messed up and we are still paying for it.
Go to YOUTUBE and find a guy named Trey Smith. He will explain it to you.
Read Genesis 6
Those fallen angels landed on top of Mount Hermon and made a pact to destroy mankind and all that God had built. They raped human women, had sex with animals and sea life. Hence...the giants came and large creatures of the sea along with what they are telling you are dinosaurs but are just a product of evil.
Everything we have been told is a big fat lie.
Waiting anxiously for the hidden truth to be exposed by letting the public know what is in the basement of the Vatican. It's all there.
People are going to stroke out. Except us. God let us see-we can handle it.

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

In response Messiah One Is Coming to her Publication

forbidden fruit was a 🍒?

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

In response Messiah One Is Coming to her Publication

Trey Smith is a great Teacher.

(3) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

I’ve always thought that Cain and Abel had 2 different fathers…..That’s when “sin” entered into the world. Just a theory.