#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

A D A M

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Christian descended from a Captain in the Revolutionary War.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

What if Abel was not physically "slain" but metaphorically; thus resulting in three lines of Adam?

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

Genealogy of Yeshua (Jesus)

I believe anyone can accept Jesus as their personal savior and have often thought of the fact even as a very young girl where the word says NEW creation, thru ONLY the Holy Spirit. AND HE already knows His, for every question I pose, I have more answers, and more questions. I KNOW THIS< GOD RULES>

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

honey thats all you need to know..and that is...god rules. amen.

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Yep, we become new when we accept Jesus and the Holy Spirit then lives inside of us. We are like little children, seeking Him and learning. Jesus is the only Way!

(3) Show this thread

Not sure how much truth, if any, but there may be another bloodline starting with Adam... Lilith, another woman in the Garden.

Ham vs. Shem @ Noah

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

maybe someone we never knew existed....I bet we find out!

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

My understanding is that Ham’s wife carried the seed of Cain and their son Cush carried it on.

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

(2 Pics; 2nd Pic from Book of Jasher)

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Just the thing is, Cain is not of Adam & his bloodline still exists.#FamilyIsEverything

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

I’ve always thought that Cain and Abel had 2 different fathers…..That’s when “sin” entered into the world. Just a theory.

Spiritual being having human experience. Mother. Writer/Poet. Country living. Animal Activist. Passion is Art. Avid reader. Single. GOD!!!

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

There is no mention of an actual apple in the bible anywhere.
LUCIFER had sex with EVE. That was the forbidden fruit.
Eve told Adam what happened and had sex with him as well creating twins. One good and One really bad.
Fall of man...BOOM. That quick, the whole thing got messed up and we are still paying for it.
Go to YOUTUBE and find a guy named Trey Smith. He will explain it to you.
Read Genesis 6
Those fallen angels landed on top of Mount Hermon and made a pact to destroy mankind and all that God had built. They raped human women, had sex with animals and sea life. Hence...the giants came and large creatures of the sea along with what they are telling you are dinosaurs but are just a product of evil.
Everything we have been told is a big fat lie.
Waiting anxiously for the hidden truth to be exposed by letting the public know what is in the basement of the Vatican. It's all there.
People are going to stroke out. Except us. God let us see-we can handle it.

(2) Show this thread

Before the flood . . .