Juan O’Savin’s prophetic words about Washington D.C. are being echoed by Charlie Ward 1-31-21

“We’re not gonna occupy it again
just gonna leave it fenced up
as a spectacle to the world
of the INSANITY
of these groups
that have tried to manipulate us.
And we’re going back to right thinking
Godly thinking
Sound thinking
Humans
Not these monsters that have taken over our country
& our way of life.”
~ Juan O’Savin 1-10-21

Hold the line, Riders.
Justice is coming.
Q

Not much longer, dear Patriots. We can Hold The Line for God, for all. Love & Light 💗🙏✨🌟

Only people mentioned by @KatistheSea3 in this post can reply

I'm Not Living in the U.S.A. Republic, see you soon. Rev. 5:5

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

March 4 of what year? Already March 14, 2021 then some saying March 17 or April 4, let's see have hope.
Personally I don't mind the dates being mentioned anymore coz no televize inauguration to see.
We cannot control anything but to wait and see.

ward flat out says he talks to Q....no outside commsnand a very shady past IMO hes a fraud......idk about juan i no longer listen to youtubers .....get ur info wherever you likr just becareful....if they say they ta;k to Q or have a secret angel anon beware and also are they making $$$ off the movement? Another red flag..

In response reaper myer to his Publication

Simon Parkes also says he talks to one of the Qs. He said there are several and a computer and i know how weird his past is with aliens but he told us before Christmas that Biden would have a fake inaugration filmed at different locations and that Biden would pretend to go into the White House but ultimately wouldnt be let in. He said it would be something like driving up the driveway and cameras cut away before they go inside...and sure enough the butler was fired and couldnt let them in... i dunno bit someone is telling him legit info.

In response reaper myer to his Publication

I put no trust in WARD. Even Juan is only guessing, like most of us if not all of us.

(2) Show this thread

On what platform did Charlie post this?

In response Ragia HRH to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

I'm sorry. President Trump has a beautiful garden of Heroes being built and all the archetecture in DC is phenominal. I could not see them leaving the city looking like that. I can imagine the Capital being turned into a McDonalds and the entire city a great tourist attraction before ever believing Juan O Savin's vision.

Praying That God Grant me the Courage to Battle all evil against ManKind. American Patriot, Husband, Father, PAWPAW.

OKAY OVER THE PAST MONTHS WE HAVE BEEN GIVEN DATES. I'M NOT TAKING MARCH 4TH AS A SPECIAL DATE OF ANY KIND. BUT I DO BELIEVE THE DAY WILL COME FOR#19 AND WHAT A DAY IT WILL BE. BE BEST WORLS LOVE TO ALL

This is the best post I have seen in a long long time haha

Patriot🇺🇸 Love dogs🐕 MAGA🇺🇸

MAGA Celebration 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🎉🎉🎉🎉✅🎥 GOD WINS

Rebel Alliance Scout. #SavetheChildren, NRA, Chess, USA, Q, Alamo. RideOrDie, Followed by Entheos. Trump Won, God Wins. WWG1WGA 👊🇺🇸😎✝️👍

Great post, thx!

In response Hardy Boyz to his Publication

Thank you. Truly appreciated 🙏✨

(1) Show this thread

Child of God RN, BSN Proud military wife Proud momma to 2 boys (ages 4 & 6) Trump is my President

i thought we had a new election on March 4th, not an inauguration.

Juan O'Savin said Trump wouldn't be inaugurated until April. That would line up with my theory on Pompeo and that the 1,384 days is the length of Trump's second term which would line up to be April 7th.

with NESARA thete has to be another election. it would make sense now more than ever to implement NESARA.

I'm confused.

Praying That God Grant me the Courage to Battle all evil against ManKind. American Patriot, Husband, Father, PAWPAW.

In response Jessica Hardis to her Publication

HOLD LINE PATRIOT WE WILL KNOW.

In response Jessica Hardis to her Publication

Few know, but they are not going to tell anyone their plans...it has to be this way....no leaks, President Trump said it himself. Everything is speculation from everyone else. Read the posts again bc WE HAVE MORE THAN WE KNOW

(4) Show this thread

Love animals and waves, and unbounded

Hi Kat, honor to see you again here! I was following you in the old platform!😊

Love animals and waves, and unbounded

In response K.... N..... to her Publication

by Teckel.

In response K.... N..... to her Publication

So kind. The honor is mine 🐱🙏💓 Welcome! ✨

(2) Show this thread

Everyone sees what you appear to be, few experience what you really are. No Dms/ not looking to hook up. ♈️sun♌️rising♓️moon♒️Venus

i was hoping we'd blow it up.🤷‍♀️

In response el_ rizzo to her Publication

I wanted the Washington monument destroyed...I echo your sentiments

Previously on Twitter @PeaceBabyPeace. #Patriot #wwg1wga #MAGA #Trump #SaveTheChildren

In response el_ rizzo to her Publication

I agree, the capital , WH and Monument have lost their dazzle. It needs to be burned to the ground for all the evil. I wouldn't want Trump to ever have to step foot in those places again. Mar - a - largo seems like a keeper and at least we know the weather will be nice in March or April to celebrate.

(2) Show this thread

It’s not over till the good guys win

Love tbis ❤️❤️

DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT GET ATTACHED TO DATES. ANY DATES. DATES AT THIS POINT ONLY SET US UP FOR ANOTHER BLOW.

IT WILL HAPPEN WHEN IT HAPPENS.

I'm a Patriot. I want my sons and grandchildren to grow up in a FREE country. #MAGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN #GODWINS

I just looked at the live web cam and the white house was lit up.

Christian, patriot, prayer warrior, Trump supporter. WWG1WGA

In response Elsie M.. to her Publication

i just looked... it's dark. and even when the lights outside are in, which they are not right now, there are no lights inside.

Died w/Him in baptism💧raised w/Him by Holy Spirit✨ baptized w/His fire 🔥 Independent thinker & problem solver 💪 Trump is my President ❤️

In response Elsie M.. to her Publication

Dark.

(4) Show this thread

I have been holding the line. I have endured listening to horrible individuals speak on a daily. I'm not an emotional person but if we are close to finish line and March 4th is the day...I will definitely cry.

Midwestern Union Carpenter. 💯% American. Proudly banned from Twitter the same time as my President. Ready for justice to be served

In response Frank De Frank to his Publication

something needs to, I red pilled many around me but they are losing faith fast.
Biden will destroy our country in months the way he's going

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response Frank De Frank to his Publication

🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸❤️

(2) Show this thread

Christian, Patriot, Seeker of truth. The One True God wins!! I follow back.

Hold on Patriots! Hold on!

In response Mary McI to her Publication

🙏🇺🇸🦅👍💓

(1) Show this thread