Juan O’Savin’s prophetic words about Washington D.C. are being echoed by Charlie Ward 1-31-21

“We’re not gonna occupy it again
just gonna leave it fenced up
as a spectacle to the world
of the INSANITY
of these groups
that have tried to manipulate us.
And we’re going back to right thinking
Godly thinking
Sound thinking
Humans
Not these monsters that have taken over our country
& our way of life.”
~ Juan O’Savin 1-10-21

Hold the line, Riders.
Justice is coming.
Q

Not much longer, dear Patriots. We can Hold The Line for God, for all. Love & Light 💗🙏✨🌟

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

ward flat out says he talks to Q....no outside commsnand a very shady past IMO hes a fraud......idk about juan i no longer listen to youtubers .....get ur info wherever you likr just becareful....if they say they ta;k to Q or have a secret angel anon beware and also are they making $$$ off the movement? Another red flag..

Simon Parkes also says he talks to one of the Qs. He said there are several and a computer and i know how weird his past is with aliens but he told us before Christmas that Biden would have a fake inaugration filmed at different locations and that Biden would pretend to go into the White House but ultimately wouldnt be let in. He said it would be something like driving up the driveway and cameras cut away before they go inside...and sure enough the butler was fired and couldnt let them in... i dunno bit someone is telling him legit info.

In response reaper myer to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @NCPatriotMom in this post can reply

In response Heather North to his Publication

listen to whomever makes you 😊. i think I outgrew most of the peeps on here and on youtube. im ready for things to be revealed and am prepared to expect to hear some awful shit.

In response reaper myer to his Publication

I agree, I have had enough of this sh*t show. My mom was almost killed by that vax. She called me from the ER to let me know that she went and got it depsite telling me she wouldn't. The nurse said if she went to the drive thru she would be dead.

And everyday isn't waking up anyone new, its just furthering the divide. But God is answering our prayers and kids our being rescued every day so I find comfort in that. He will see this through.

But enough is enough and after the 20th if nothing is exposed publicly I am going to question so much. The military owes us some answers about their half way acceptance of Biden. They are supposed to work for the people but for 2 months they are reporting and answering to no one.

(1) Show this thread