And I said, “Here am I. Send me!" 🕊

I love the people here on AU better than any other platform HANDS DOWN, we feel like a tight knit family unit. I mean, yes we have a few problem children in here that are still experiencing growing pains but there's always buttheads in every family lol! Generally we all take such good care of each other here and I love that about us. This place is special, and truly blessed. 🙏🤍

Only people mentioned by @_Master_Mind_ in this post can reply

#WWG1WGA #JesusSaves #Truth #SaveTheChildren | Chemist, Retired Elberton, GA

In response John Q.. to his Publication

KEEP SPEAKING TRUTH, JOHN Q...

IT'S LIKE A LION. YOU DON'T HAVE TO DEFEND IT, JUST LET IT LOOSE, IT'LL DEFEND ITSELF

I can use it on my Android too. Win Win. You all feel like family and have kept me sane during the last 2 years.

Amen to that!!

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

This place is home. My go to. My no fear. Love you all! 🙏💕🇺🇸😊🇺🇸💕🙏

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

Just finished my profile on Truth but came right back here...

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

I WAS CRAZY WHEN CRAZY WASNT COOL.

#Christian #Husband #Father #Veteran #Anon #Patriot #WWG1WGA #USAF #NCSWIC

🥖 🍞 🥖 🍞 🥖 🍞

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Couldn’t agree more!

Business owner, former building mgr &missionary CT S.Africa, dv survivor #SaveTheChildren #PurgedWithTrump🦅🇺🇸🙏

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

Ditto.

(1) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Amen to that Brother. No one above another. Love You All.🙏❤️

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

100 percent

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

It is indeed.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Seeker of Truth | Dark-to-Light | WWG1WGA

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

...and then, 211 - Time of Post.

(1) Show this thread

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

I agree....Anonup is like home with my peeps!

And I said, “Here am I. Send me!" 🕊

What is normal anyway? 😋
I don't know how to be that,
I only know how to be me.
Weird is just a side effect of awesome. 😎

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

Its the weird ones that have open minds, imagination and are visionaries for the betterment of ALL...

I have my Weird Credentials, lol

💚🌟💚

(1) Show this thread