Who Else wants to tell Vladamir Putin The American Patriots are Behind him and The Alliance 100%
Thank You Vlad for puting up with all the slanderous lies our Media & Gov’t have perpetrated on You Sir!
You are a Global Patriot and The Patriots Know It! 🌏

Only people mentioned by @DanUSCG in this post can reply

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

The ears. 2 different Putin's? New guy is great!

Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

Putin is a strategic genius, akin to our real Commander-in-Chief, Donald J Trump.

He just succeeded in causing Biden, Harris, and the entire media mafia to look like the load of lying buffoons that [they] really are.

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication

Who really Commands the Military! 👇😎👍
2 Pics

(1) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Had dream a while back where I was fixing a huge military truck, afterwards we sat in a room and talked, I felt no negative feelings, and I feel he is a target because [they] fear him, I would stand with him over most all of our "leaders"..

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

really love our times

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response memes matter to her Publication
In response memes matter to her Publication

FFFNNNN awesome

(2) Show this thread

GO VLAD GO. AMERICANS LOVE YOU BECAUSE YOU TAKE NO SHIT FROM THE DEEP STATE!!! GOD BLESS YOU!!!👍😤

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

From the other day... VK's post.
https://anonup.com/thread/8100447

Bravo!
Here’s the latest from The Global Patriots Office.
😎👉 http://en.kremlin.ru/acts/news

(1) Show this thread