Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

gematrix.org
"Fooken cats play Paukur all night"

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

🤣

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

https://rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop https://wego.social/Patriot999 https://youtu.be/gPZNQpPTah0

Cats' jumps are naturally light, smooth, and quiet. If you can hear them, things must have been "crashing down" .

I hang with Russians, Bulgarians, & Ukrainians, almost every day and hours and hours a day. They just whispered in my ear today: "crash landing tomorrow."

2/22/2222

You are miles ahead of them, VK.

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

And sleep all day
Did you ever name that kitty?
Hope your Op went well
🙏 for a speedy recovery.

My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsider✨💖✨

In response Angel feather555 to her Publication

What R the chances@VincentKennedy ? ❤️
Meow Meow . VK Vibes -> SUPER CAT Day . 🦁

(1) Show this thread

"The Quiet one" ; ) full of hope, humor, gratitude & coffee. Forever Curious. I believe "THE BEST IS YET TO CQME."

😮

Couldn’t find anything for Paukur… maybe it’s a cat thing. :)

F+ P = 22.
TS = 127 > 19

Any chance we get the public start of 💧22 on Two’sDay (tomorrow) and 45/19 soon after?

What It Takes to Save the Republic - Lincoln as Commander in Chief

https://ashbrook.org/viewpoint/onprin-feb2009-owens/

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

anyone outside of US trying to get in on Truth Social mate lol

Servant Leader & Aspiring Beam of Light. ꧁Praying about Everything꧂ Jesus is coming 🙌 I heard the call .. WWG1WGA

I Keep Getting 405 error

Servant Leader & Aspiring Beam of Light. ꧁Praying about Everything꧂ Jesus is coming 🙌 I heard the call .. WWG1WGA

I Keep Getting 405 error

(2) Show this thread

FP-22-1111

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

lol

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

Does that include the stray you have been loving on?

A Patriot who is proud to be alive at a time such as this! Thank you POTUS & FLOTUS Trump! God bless America & the world!

Simple Gematria - Paukur = 88
Trump
Vladimir
Rise Up
Gods Plan
Good Luck

Patriot that will forever stand in the side of Real Justice ! Supporting Donald J Trump and Q. Forever together ! We Are The People ! We Win

time to kill the fallen

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

High Five from the kitties worldwide VK!😂

It's a good day - I learned a new word today. I have never heard of 'parkour' before.

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

In response Debby dorothy to her Publication

🤣😂🤣 i guessed correctly!

(1) Show this thread

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

🙏🏻

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Controlled chaos🤔

Business owner, former building mgr &missionary CT S.Africa, dv survivor #SaveTheChildren #PurgedWithTrump🦅🇺🇸🙏

Let's get ready to rumble.

🤣🤣

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Lol

TS 13:27

Not sure patriots will sleep tonight either. Might be a good time to do clean and swift house chores.

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. 🇺🇸🦅 #WWG1WGA

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

Your comment reminded me of Post 4938 :

PLEASE FIX THE BREAD AND TIDY UP THE SHIP.
Q

(1) Show this thread

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

Paukur = 88
Trump = 88

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

1:27 EST

💧1027
POTUS will be UP ALL NIGHT.
Pray.
Watch the news tomorrow.
Q

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

Oh Yes, please!!!!🙏😉

(1) Show this thread

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

Paukur

1 attach.

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

:)

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

🤣😂🤣😂 i am dying!

Looking forward to The Best is yet to come. Holding the line

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

Thanks for sharing 🤣

(4) Show this thread

Pawkour!!