If you're on, please share what you see
THANK YOU

Only people mentioned by @LoveTump in this post can reply

In response LQve Trump to her Publication

see Truth Social tab.
..https://qagg.news/index.php

Same situation as you.

However... if you goto Qagg site you can click on TRUTH BOX on the right . Click the 3 drop boxes . Turn off Q drops box.

Hope that makes sense

IMO the limited # of accounts is because the app is in the beta stage, usually for testing and development. Testing Apple also ?
IDK I am waiting in line.

Me too.

In response Beach Cat1 to her Publication

Look for Truth Social tab..
https://qagg.news/index.php

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@gingersnapstx) can see their posts

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

I am still waiting for authorization? Says my account has been successfully created. My number is 167,173. I am waiting patiently.

merci 🙏pour le message 🙄meme si en gaule 😁

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

nope - no app on the droids

Mom, Patriot, Truthseeker, WWG1WGA USA MAGA rebel, love my family, loyal friend, gardening, photography

yea, why is android last...how insulting 😭

Mom, Patriot, Truthseeker, WWG1WGA USA MAGA rebel, love my family, loyal friend, gardening, photography

In response Pmtp Emp to her Publication

I signed up when it was 1st available to sign up for back in the fall... Very frustrating

In response Pmtp Emp to her Publication

I have Android also but it is very hackable and they're still working on getting the bugs out so Androids won't create a problem and get infiltrated while going through truth social

(2) Show this thread

ElijahReturns/SaveTheChildren + All Secrets Exposed/Luke8:17 + FallOfTheWicked F/L+Rains+Together+REVIVAL + BiblicalTransferOfWealth + Amen!

#TRUTHSocial = = = > < >

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

In response JqAnon QueenQfSpring to her Publication

Watching - but I prefer Gab.
Andrew is committed to FREE speech...

(1) Show this thread

You can access it here:

https://qagg.news

In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

This is great. Thanks 👍

(1) Show this thread

I am on there but AnonUp is still the one I prefer. But aimdo try & share anything New I learn from truth social.

Holistic Nutritionist. WWG1WGA. A Canadian who LOVES President Trump!!

Truth Social is not available on Android yet. it is only available on Apple devices. in order not to crash the system they had to roll it out slowly. Billions of people worldwide want on to President Trump's Truth Social! Be patient it will be available soon!

👀 for truth in all things with the 👀 &👂of the holy spirit. Q is the Father's master plan. Jesus is King. Isaiah 11:4-9

In response Maggie Ryane to her Publication

Thank you for that clear explanation. I have an Android phone

(1) Show this thread

i have an android too
happy here

Christian descended from a Captain in the Revolutionary War.

same here

God in control. No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. Riding the wave of insane psyops

End of March---we were informed of this for being fully on line

I'll be hanging with Vincent and the Anonup family. I'm pretty sure those of us without Iphones, will be entertained here with T.S. posts, with those who have Androids. I feel at home here.

Fight for our future! WWG1WGA 🙏🇧🇪🙏

Yes please, it might take a while before we can get on it in Belgium .. 🤭🙏

Business owner, former building mgr &missionary CT S.Africa, dv survivor #SaveTheChildren #PurgedWithTrump🦅🇺🇸🙏

I've been on since 2-21. Right now, there's a glitch with clicking follow. It'll unfollow &back &forth. Other than that, running smoothly🙏.

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

I kinda like it here....might not go to anymore social medias.

Q was one of the first 3 to sign up. It's JFK Jr., he tweets me.

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

I tried so hard to get in and I was pre-signed up, it went to the Apple Store after I verified and nothing happened. blank white screen. Tried to put in my password again and it says password invalid. Ridiculously hard to get in for me.

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

Maybe by spring 🤷‍♀️

I am in. It is still working through some quinks bit a good Twat replacement. I dont like the video length limitations and they dont have gifs which is a total bummer. Nonetheless, some serious memes and truths are being spread and all are Patriots as far as I can discern at this point in time! If your in, lets hook up@FreedomBelle17

I am in. It is still working through some quinks bit a good Twat replacement. I dont like the video length limitations and they dont have gifs which is a total bummer. Nonetheless, some serious memes and truths are being spread and all are Patriots as far as I can discern at this point in time! If your in, lets hook up@FreedomBelle17

WWG1WGA! Donald J Trump IS My President! Proud Supporter and BELIEVER! God, Family, Country and my Dogs!

Its pretty decent so far. some suprise accounts like Q and a few others, there are bugs they are fixing, and a huge inrush of accounts they are trying to accommodate. I think those that join up wont be disappointed. my account is listed on my page here. hope to see you all!

I finally got my email registered 🙌🙌 but looks like it’s gonna be a while lol

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

An artist. An anon. A Free thinker.

Christian 🛡Women and children safety instructor 🛡Patriot WWG1WGA