Seems like no Truth Social in the app store for those outside USA... ho hum.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

A comment from Brian Gates over on The Telegram channel FYI: “Something to keep in mind about the Truth Social launch: there's never been a social media app launch like this. Twitter and FB launched in relative obscurity with just a couple thousand users, and built from there. Truth Social is a MASSIVE undertaking where about 100 million people are going to try to get into it in just the first several days. Nothing like this has ever been attempted before.”

You will…thats a promise.

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

Im waiting in the verification email.. have been for an hour now..

Patriot that will forever stand in the side of Real Justice ! Supporting Donald J Trump and Q. Forever together ! We Are The People ! We Win

yes... cant access it in NL

Just a patriotic countryman that hates the traitorous Deep State

probably just another database to gather patriot information for the culling of humanity

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Not available in 🇨🇦 yet either.

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

I am staying on Anonup. Once you finally get to Truth Social, look me up! AskYourself_45

I will save you a seat 💪

“Telling the truth is fun.” ― Andrew Breitbart

Nunes said end of March for full launch. I've not heard anything about Android app release. My guess is they are stress testing.

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Sorry about that Martin..