Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

why was earth chosen to cast them out did that just prove to create all the satanic evil we are experiencingtoday why wasnt satanic cleanup done thousands of years ago

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

🙏The word of God is the sword for battle. Matthew 28:18 that, "All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth."

In response InGod WeTrust to her Publication

🙏♥️

In response InGod WeTrust to her Publication

God has given us the same authority under Jesus.

(2) Show this thread

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

Also 7 11

Genesis7:11 ¶ In the six hundredth year of Noah’s life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, the same day were all the afountains of the great deep bbroken up, and the cwindows of heaven were opened.

In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication

🙏

(1) Show this thread

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Amen!🙏💪

Kim, did you see the connection made between Karen Mudler (the model on the Feb 97' George Magazine cover) to Jean-Luc Brunel? Apparently she had publicly stated there was a massive sex-slave ring run by Politicians and all the modeling agencies, and even called out Jean-Luc by name...
I'm sure it's just another weird coincidence 🐸🍿🐸

In response PQPCQRNS READY to his Publication

h/t Liz Crokin

In response PQPCQRNS READY to his Publication

Wow, I did not hear that. Thanks for letting me know.
I'll go try to find it!

(2) Show this thread

10:10
L 12
A 01
M 13
B 02
=28

1 red dragon
2 devil
3 satan
123:321
sword, blood, word

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Jesus paid it all, in their currency (blood). I wish I could understand all of the discrepancy in so many posts promoting new ageism mixed with Christianity. Pick a side- or get out of the way. Luke warm is not okay.

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

Some very good Bible based analysis

https://adtv.watch/total-onslaught/the-new-age-movement

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

Robin Bullock has a great interview touching on this very subject on Elijah List.

(2) Show this thread

He was cast to earth....well there you have it...now we must suffer