Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Timing is everything.

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

I said something similar about the frustrations of this and I was told many things but the one that shocked me the most was I was told to consider seeing a psychologist… Like a shrink is gonna believe anything I say and then would write a slew of psych drugs.. no thanks. I expressed my feelings on here thinking I would get people feeling the same since we are all in this together.. instead I got the exact opposite. Who can I talk to then if not people on here? 🤷‍♀️

What can I say? There's so much that's depressing, without logic, what will the future hold? The humor is dark; will I get a cheap beach house when the population crashes...
I find comfort when I see glimpses of Dignity.

In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Blaine13 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Blaine .13, click on at the bottom under it