Only people mentioned by @FranklyScottFree in this post can reply

We think Trump is the best president ever

In response Frank Lee Scott Free to her Publication

they are worried, because they know what's coming

We share very few sentiments with our government.

That story may be fake, but the photo below ran in the New York Times. Not sure when it ran exactly, but I saved it 9-23-2018 as "wtfNYT." That should have earned them a visit from the Secret Service AT LEAST!

It's not about me it's about US, all of humanity! 💖🌏

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Dear heavenly Father, please protect our President and his family. Keep angels surrounding him day and night.

Patriot Conservative I will die standing before I'll live on my knees!

I personally think it would be a grave error on the Deep State's part to martyr him!

Thats scary!

WWG1WGA#Q17#Trump#JFKJR#👽♾💎Faith In The Plan. Save Our Children. The Great Awakening. Nothing Can Stop What’s Coming

O my lord. 🙏🙏🙏Please keep him safe🙏🙏🙏

the deep state kills him and 100 million gun owners will take this country back by bloodbath☠️☠️🐸🐸

https://rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop https://wego.social/Patriot999 https://youtu.be/gPZNQpPTah0

our President DJT KNOWS every dirty nasty vrimes they committed and knows what they're about to carry out.
They will try it again and again until they are no longer breathing and their days are numbered.

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

tf?

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

i had read about a sub launching a missle at AF1 out of subic bay(?) ithink in18

VET🇺🇸, PATRIOT🇺🇸, GOD LOVING🙏, PRO-LIFE, TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT, JESUS IS MY SAVIOR! JOURNEYMAN STAGEHAND, LIVE EVENTS OPERATIONS

In response Paul Robb to his Publication

I thought it was launched from a Whidby Island sub in Washington state

(1) Show this thread

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

it's truly evil, how they have tried time and again to destroy the greatest president that this nation has ever had

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

they will pay for that. God sees all

I'm sure he will be insulated even more now thank God ! The deep state is really pushing it now.....They all need to go down really soon !!!

Love My Country! Hate My Government #WWG1WGA

And thats not the first time!