Silver Prices are currently at $26.98 an ounce. With current rumors circulating, where might it be by the end of the week?

$23

$27

$31

$35+

Only people mentioned by @perfectsliders in this post can reply

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Robby Ball to his Publication

it at 28.49 rite now f y i

Its already at 30$ basically

In response SEEK AND KEK to his Publication

$28.38 now

(1) Show this thread

Denver, CO digital soldier #wwg1wga #Maga #QArmy #3dto5d #thestormisuponus. The above pic is Castle Rock, CO - close to where I live.

The short seller scum is right now keeping under that $30 resistance. We can break that! It will shoot up again after that!

This could be a trap, but we will see soon, but so far it's not moving much, and $30 seems like a top that it can't break for the moment.

(1) Show this thread

Rebel Alliance Scout. #SavetheChildren, NRA, Chess, USA, Q, Alamo. RideOrDie, Followed by Entheos. Trump Won, God Wins. WWG1WGA 👊🇺🇸😎✝️👍

opened over $30.

In response Hardy Boyz to his Publication

interesting it dropped a bit after that, but is back at 29.50 now

(1) Show this thread

Truth seeker, tin-foil hat wearer, meme war veteran, friend of Pepe!

I'm betting silver sales by brokers will be halted worldwide by the scumbags in order to save their asses.

VET🇺🇸, PATRIOT🇺🇸, GOD LOVING🙏, PRO-LIFE, TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT, JESUS IS MY SAVIOR! JOURNEYMAN STAGEHAND, LIVE EVENTS OPERATIONS

In response Jimmy McKraken to his Publication

They're trying!

(1) Show this thread

silver was already $35 last night

I am a child of God, seeker of truth and light, freedom fighter, and family centered.

In response yo. lisa to her Publication

We received an email from the company we buy from saying they are having a hard time keeping up with the demands and had to rely on partnerships around the cover their long position. They stopped the sale of silver on their website.

(1) Show this thread

I follow people who are heading INTO battle, not those running from it and trying to protect their reputation.

These are just 3 of the sites that are currently down. I just checked. You don't have access to some at all!

Christ. Husband. Father. Patriot. A man living as free as possible. WWG1WGA.

I’m actually thinking more like $1,000/oz. And yes I am serious. And no, you won’t be able to find any.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

In response Godly Man to his Publication

I actually agree with the thousand an oz by march 3000

(2) Show this thread

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

FALL OF THE CABAL SEQUEL PART 7 by By Janet Ossebaard [5 days old]

https://www.bitchute.com/video/nAY3cJgW0178/

Seeking truth from our sustainable homestead in the southern Pacific mountains of Costa Rica, and awakening folks with food is thy medicine.

US Debt Clock says.....

🤷🏻‍♂️

In response Todd Hinson to his Publication

GEE, what happened in 1913?

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Todd Hinson to his Publication

FALL OF THE CABAL SEQUEL PART 7 by By Janet Ossebaard [5 days old]

https://www.bitchute.com/video/nAY3cJgW0178/

(2) Show this thread

BUY BUY BUY !!!! Be at the coin dealer, pawn shop , jewlery store when they open tomorrow and buy buy buy !

Patriot who loves her family. California girl. Nuked 6 times by Jack! 🙄 Harper the Ragdoll Would Be a Better President than Joe. 😹❤️🇺🇸

Silver is ridiculously undervalued. I took a large position in physical silver in preparation for this. Hi ho Silver...AWAY! 🚀

In response Mara Mara to her Publication

Market should open this evening (sunday) so I guess we'll know if there is anything significant soon.

Christ. Husband. Father. Patriot. A man living as free as possible. WWG1WGA.

In response Mara Mara to her Publication

ditto

(2) Show this thread

It will be at that price by tomorrow....

Patriot who loves her family. California girl. Nuked 6 times by Jack! 🙄 Harper the Ragdoll Would Be a Better President than Joe. 😹❤️🇺🇸

In response AZvette Girl to her Publication

Here's hoping that you're right. 🥂🍾🥳

(1) Show this thread