I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Hi all . . . Please pray with me tonight for our teens and young adults who are awake. They are losing hope and are worried about their college friends who were all jabbed. They are looking at a world where now dating and finding someone to love seems that much harder. They are untrusting of EVERYONE and feel like everyone is no good. Please pray for them. I am very worried.

All of my children are “jabbed” including my pregnant daughter. GOD IS BIGGER THAN ALL OF THIS! We wear HIS mark- Bible in hand and knowledge in head/heart! Do not fear! Fear is the only tool satan has. DO NOT FEAR!

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @AngieMac in this post can reply

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

Oh my gosh . . . I am really sorry. It is really hard for all of us.
All I keep praying is for GOD's mercy.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

It’s okay! This is where our anger/vindictiveness meets humanity. It’s where the “I told you so” meets “We are in this together”. God is bigger than all of our fear!!! We wear His mark- that means more than we understand!!!

(1) Show this thread