Hi all . . . Please pray with me tonight for our teens and young adults who are awake. They are losing hope and are worried about their college friends who were all jabbed. They are looking at a world where now dating and finding someone to love seems that much harder. They are untrusting of EVERYONE and feel like everyone is no good. Please pray for them. I am very worried.

Only people mentioned by @HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

All of my children are “jabbed” including my pregnant daughter. GOD IS BIGGER THAN ALL OF THIS! We wear HIS mark- Bible in hand and knowledge in head/heart! Do not fear! Fear is the only tool satan has. DO NOT FEAR!

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

Oh my gosh . . . I am really sorry. It is really hard for all of us.
All I keep praying is for GOD's mercy.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

WE HAVE A CELESTIAL EVENT COMING THAT IS WONDERFUL . REMEMBER WHEN YOU WERE THAT AGE...ALL OUR PAIN HAS HONED US INTO WHO WE ALL ARE--HERE.GOD BLESS THEM AND YOU TOO

Truthseeker. Christian Patriot who loves God and country. Budding photographer, writer and creative soul and steadfast prayer warrior.

I’m 55 and feel the same way. i try not y to o think about my friends and family who are j bbed. should i put on my dating profile unv xed patriot who lives God and country…. its bery disturbing.

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

In response Wen4 Change to her Publication

I HAVE A STRANGE FEELING THAT THINGS ARE CHANGING NOW. MY LITTLE COUSN SUDDENLY HAD A STROKE, SO I UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE SAYING I TRY TO RAISE UP AND VIEW THINGS AT A SOUL LEVEL. ALL WHO HAVE DIED FROM THE JAB HAVE A SPECIAL PLACE IN HEAVEN

(1) Show this thread

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

🙏🏽

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Business owner, former building mgr &missionary CT S.Africa, dv survivor #SaveTheChildren #PurgedWithTrump🦅🇺🇸🙏

🙏🙏🙏

I Love this Country. We need our country back. Law & Order is Over Due. Justice has failed us. Trusting the Plan will take care of [them].

I hear you I feel the same for my older daughter.. I've been praying about this ❤️🙏🙏