Only people mentioned by @DanUSCG in this post can reply

The last man of Harlech. I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

and the Ottawa police and RCMP are helping them

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

CCP or UN
Which one or both!

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Canadians just flew a C17 full of weapons to Ukraine. I would assume they are bringing back some cargo( mercenaries)

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

Probably.

(1) Show this thread

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Now this! 👇😤👎 UN Takeover
https://www.bitchute.com/video/aKZxT4gDoyra/

Christian 🛡Women and children safety instructor 🛡Patriot WWG1WGA

https://vm.tiktok.com/TTPdBwPw1Y/
🚨🚨↖️↖️↖️↖️↖️↖️↖️↖️
Nigeria? un?

X educator. Looking to educate myself and others with the truth.

Bitchute aims to put creators first. REALLY not showing clips?

(3) Show this thread

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

That dude is NOT Canadian! 👇😤👎

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

That's what I've been saying, actually.

They're not cops.

They're communist thugs.

(4) Show this thread

Conspiritor Demons

Take that shitheads! 👇😂👍

Only followers of this user (@Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

(1) Show this thread

For God, For Peace, For Love, For Freedom. Focus on Jesus, Not the storm. In need of encouragement? Provider of uplifting messages.

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

HORRIFIC EVIL

Praying for Canada.
and for all of humanity....
🙏

Add these Demons to the Traitors list!

(4) Show this thread

They have been training on the border for a decade ... mercenaries for the CCP / UN / Globalists.
They cross over into our border at their own . P E R I L .

That's what I've been saying.

In response Susie Que to her Publication

Watchu got Cary! 😎👍

(1) Show this thread

Someone needs to follow them when they go home or whatever they do and film them and their location. Share it far & wide.

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

With the CIA developed id hiding masks, we can't even guarantee they are 'white' men either... no wonder they prefer to act in the cold, those masks will keep them warm...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7797415/Former-CIA-head-disguise-unveils-identity-President-Bush.html

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

In The USA bullets will go right through those face masks! ⚔️😤⚔️

(1) Show this thread

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

This morning I saw a video of the police practicing maneuvers - but they were doing bayonet thrusts. My husband has been a LEO for 36 years, police don't do bayonet thrusts...

They also wore the same uniforms in the photo above - not police uniforms, these are militaristic clothing.

Don't forget the 2 million Chinese living in towns along the Canadian/US border for the past several years...they stay to themselves and don't go anywhere, speak to people outside their towns. It's been commented about long before Covid hit.

I have no doubt UN troops have been there for a while too.

In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication

We ALL SEE THEM Laurie! ⚔️🌏⚔️
Billie addresses those concerns here:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vvijq9F7oE0

In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication

i believe that too. they have infiltrated australia new zealand canada and prob. we have all these people coming over the border in america being given weapons.

(3) Show this thread

meme observation en Gaule 🤓putain

Just my thoughts, are these part of NATO or UNITED NATIONS (UN)? With no identification who would really know. I fear very sad times.🙏

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

🎯

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response memes matter to her Publication

i think there is more whitehats in that mix then [they] know

(1) Show this thread

why do they ALL look huge? like a cloned army. or is it just the uniform?

Only followers of this user (@gingersnapstx) can see their posts

In response Ginger Snaps to her Publication

Hey Snappy! In case it got lost in the comments! 😘 https://anonup.com/thread/8106571

(1) Show this thread

Thst is my thought also. Foreign mercenaries assisting lunatic communist leader.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

We’re next.

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

We won’t be so peaceful! Invaders will be found out! ⚔️😤⚔️

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Of course . . . that is what they do. Think of how they are bringing people into our country and what is being done about it?????

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Great Points Hope. This is the crescendo moment where there is no fence sitting allowed, think about it 7.5 Billion VS 500 Million. 🤔 The Truckers are far from Done! Everyone will be choosing a lane very soon, whether they want to or NOT! Nobody gets a free pass! 4 pics & Truckers Update! 😎👍
https://www.bitchute.com/video/mNzB8aOTEFJf/

(1) Show this thread