Ⓠ United we stand, divided we fall. Where we go one, we go all! #WWG1WGA #QAnon #MEGA GAB/WeGo/Parler: @MERKILL

"I Was Sex Trafficked to Joe Biden, Prince Andrew, Epstein and John McCain." - Jessica Collins

This is definitely a real witness, please help spread the word as our fully controlled false mainstream news will not report it, so it is up to us, the people.

#SexTraffick#joebiden#princeandrew#JeffreyEpstein#JohnMcCain

WWG1 WGA Worldwide πŸ’œTime for justice.. bring on the pain! We need to save the children Worldwide! Purged from Twitter and Facebook 😜

In response MERKILL   to his Publication

heart breaking! this lady is genuine! πŸ’œ

Perpetual Student of God's Word aka The Holy Bible, Independent Thinker, Constitutionalist. #SaveOurChildren #TrumpIsMyPresident

In response Janine Halls to her Publication

She say's Trump is in on it..and Melania is also a sex trafficking victim. I just don't know...

Only people mentioned by @Luckytiki2 in this post can reply

Perpetual Student of God's Word aka The Holy Bible, Independent Thinker, Constitutionalist. #SaveOurChildren #TrumpIsMyPresident

In response Janine Halls to her Publication

She blocked me on Twitter at least a year ago. My heart goes out to her..no matter what, she's obviously in pain and I don't want to cause her any more.