"I Was Sex Trafficked to Joe Biden, Prince Andrew, Epstein and John McCain." - Jessica Collins

This is definitely a real witness, please help spread the word as our fully controlled false mainstream news will not report it, so it is up to us, the people.

#SexTraffick#joebiden#princeandrew#JeffreyEpstein#JohnMcCain

Only people mentioned by @MERKILL in this post can reply

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

In response MERKILL   to his Publication

Praying for her.. Does anyone know if she is still alive???? 😪😪😪🙏🙏🙏🙏

These people are the scum of the earth. May they rot in hell fir what they have done!!

GOD Lovin Patriot and Anon, in it to win it! #America🇺🇸RisingStrong #WWG1WGA🔔 #TRUMPFOREVER ❤️ #MAGA #GODWINS

💔 heatbreaking! These criminals need to be stopped! 👿💥🤛

WWG1 WGA Worldwide 💜Time for justice.. bring on the pain! We need to save the children Worldwide! Purged from Twitter and Facebook 😜

heart breaking! this lady is genuine! 💜

Perpetual Student of God's Word aka The Holy Bible, Independent Thinker, Constitutionalist. #SaveOurChildren #TrumpIsMyPresident

In response Janine Halls to her Publication

She say's Trump is in on it..and Melania is also a sex trafficking victim. I just don't know...

(1) Show this thread

Just another angry cat with a happy spirit ! Question?? Everything you come across! When you Know you Know!!

Maybe send this to Lin Wood...

Remember her voice if you ever come across these demons in the streets.

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

she doesn't mention Biden or Mc Cain in this video. where did you get those names? we have to stay above board!!

Ⓠ United we stand, divided we fall. Where we go one, we go all! #WWG1WGA #QAnon #MEGA GAB/WeGo/Parler: @MERKILL

In a twitter post she mentioned Joe Biden among others: https://twitter.com/MidNiteMJ/status/1169601971105517570

(1) Show this thread

Observing the frauds and laughing at fools. DNH, TNS; ZFG

Heartbreaking

#MAGA #PROUDPATRIOT #thestormisuponus #greatawakening #howamisupposedtogetanyworkdone

In response Valkyrie Queen to his Publication

💔My thoughts exactly!

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Coincidence? I just heard a reference to "The Wire" on Fox. Around the 1:41 mark on this video, she mentions The Wire. 🤔

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

the speech may have been written by the same writers then. we are literally watching a movie. follow@ghosterza - you'll understand Everything.
the Movie has started & it really is 🍿 time.

(1) Show this thread

reality is here , for those who turned away...you have a voice , a strong voice , a loud voice ...we are happy you survived...now time to heal together ...thank you for protecting the world by sharing your story...much love

🇺🇸 MAGA 🇺🇸 Anti-Communist 🇺🇸 - - . - 🇺🇸

Did she say Joe Biden specifically? coz I sure didn't hear it. She only said people in the whitehouse today, which meant people in the whitehouse in 2019

Ⓠ United we stand, divided we fall. Where we go one, we go all! #WWG1WGA #QAnon #MEGA GAB/WeGo/Parler: @MERKILL

In response Michael Hill to his Publication

In a twitter post she mentioned Joe Biden among others: https://twitter.com/MidNiteMJ/status/1169601971105517570

(1) Show this thread

I’ve learned I don’t know anything. Have also learned that people will pay for what I know. Life is good.. i love MAGA Q

Jessica Leigh Collins Accused Joe Biden: Was She Set Up & Jailed To Keep Her Quiet? – Dannielle Blumenthal, Ph.D.

https://drdannielleblumenthal.wordpress.com/2020/11/07/jessica-leigh-collins-accused-joe-biden-was-she-set-up-jailed-to-keep-her-quiet/

#2A, #USA 🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything 🇬🇧 #SaveTheChildren

In response Vijay Menon to his Publication

Conveniently disappeared in jail .

(1) Show this thread