Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Timing is everything.

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

Kathy, I have done the same, retreated because I just don't live in that world anymore. From the beginning, I was repulsed seeing the masks, the plexiglass, the signs and loudspeaker warnings. Christmas shopping at Hobby Lobby that first Christmas caused me to wretch…a sea of mindless eyes, everywhere, not a human face to be seen. As a grandmother, I've been fighting for our kids at every level and will continue to do so, but it hurts every time to experience the visceral disconnect of my fellow humans and local politicians. Are we wrong to feel this way? No, it is what we are supposed to feel IMO. God tells us not to love this world, which I never understood, until now. In the meantime, we need to find our own tribe and live and rely on God for strength. I must admit, it's been hard for me to find my tribe, and it's sometimes very lonely. Anyway, didn't mean to ramble, but your comment really resonated with me, and thought you could use the affirmation. Love to you, dear Kath

In response Kathy Jean to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Kbbb in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts