THE GOVERNMENT IS KILLING YOUR BABIES AND THE SCHOOLS ARE BEATING YOUR KIDS... WTFU...
This teacher better be fired immediately and then arrested... THIS KID IS TOUGH...

In response Lillian Terwilliger to her Publication

When I was in 3rd grade the teacher thought it was ok to hit the children she called out "Spank / hit with a wooden paddle" and you could hear them cry out in the back. She called me out one day sent me to the back, I knew what was coming and looked her straight in the eyes and said calmly, "if you touch me I will report you to my MOTHER" ... who always took care of business.

Teacher was shocked (by her expression) and never touched me.
I still told my mother.

Children need to know parents will ALWAYS protect them!

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

WOW ! Love that story - good on you! 😁 💥 👊

In response Dennis 1776 to his Publication

LOL- always been a bit defiant which is not recommended, as it extricates you from the conversation.

Better to infiltrate those you disagree with (politically / morally), gain their trust and slowly question them, making them think through their ideas. This is also VERY labor-intensive, so its reserved for family members / friends.

It entails asking questions about their rhetoric, purposely out of order, starting at the end and working forward. It takes away their "given-talking points" and they end up resolving the issue by thinking it through. S L O W LY . B U T . S U R E L Y

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

my attention span isn’t that long and i have a severe distaste for bullshit. I tell them the truth and they can research it, there are very few people that I will coddle at this time, time is valuable. If i see some interest or if they ask, i will talk as long as necessary to help someone, otherwise the conversation is usually “small talk“, which i won’t partake.

Understood , my caveat - "This is also VERY labor-intensive, so its reserved for family members / friends."

We each have our own way, I tend to go gently on those I love.

In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @akalaurel in this post can reply

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

I understand, i guess i am just tired, its hard to change after you have had to fight all your life. My immediate family already knows where im at, and generally at family gatherings we try to avoid lively discussion 😂

In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication

I hear ya, one brother has written me off and that means gone.
I've tried to keep him, but he's gone another way.

Another brother is with us / but has no clue whats really going on ... he's very honest and forthright and because of that he can't accept all the evil we know exists. So I try to send him small bits and pieces / all the time, a steady drip ... that's all we can do.

(1) Show this thread