THE GOVERNMENT IS KILLING YOUR BABIES AND THE SCHOOLS ARE BEATING YOUR KIDS... WTFU...
This teacher better be fired immediately and then arrested... THIS KID IS TOUGH...

When I was in 3rd grade the teacher thought it was ok to hit the children she called out "Spank / hit with a wooden paddle" and you could hear them cry out in the back. She called me out one day sent me to the back, I knew what was coming and looked her straight in the eyes and said calmly, "if you touch me I will report you to my MOTHER" ... who always took care of business.

Teacher was shocked (by her expression) and never touched me.
I still told my mother.

Children need to know parents will ALWAYS protect them!

In response Lillian Terwilliger to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @akalaurel in this post can reply

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

Not all parents are good protectors.

In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication

TRUE - my baby sitter, adopted my mother ...
(very necessary)

Find another that is kind and loving, be it a family or friend ... only keep people around who encourage a well being in yourself and others.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

WOW ! Love that story - good on you! 😁 💥 👊

In response Dennis 1776 to his Publication

LOL- always been a bit defiant which is not recommended, as it extricates you from the conversation.

Better to infiltrate those you disagree with (politically / morally), gain their trust and slowly question them, making them think through their ideas. This is also VERY labor-intensive, so its reserved for family members / friends.

It entails asking questions about their rhetoric, purposely out of order, starting at the end and working forward. It takes away their "given-talking points" and they end up resolving the issue by thinking it through. S L O W LY . B U T . S U R E L Y

(1) Show this thread