Misinformation/Disinformation is real folks. Be careful.

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

I’m not very good at all this. But I swear “reaching the precipice” is related to believing something to be true only to be slapped down by it’s falsity moments (or weeks) later. Learning and praying go hand in hand. Not giving up. 🙏💕

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

I’m not very good at all this. But I swear “reaching the precipice” is related to believing something to be true only to be slapped down by it’s falsity moments (or weeks) later. Learning and praying go hand in hand. Not giving up. 🙏💕

“On earth as it is in Heaven” 55 WWG1WGA @movementiscomin

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

Idont believe anything unless i can verify it with at least one (preferably two) other sources. Guess im a cynic

despite this
i bought 55oz of physical Silver today, and plan to buy more.
hard to get. should visit more frequently.

for people that dont understand...dont push the Elvis is alive and Trump is married to Princess Di thing. It was posted on telegram by someone crossing over into the Twilight Zone.

I know there is much more. It is getting embarrassing. It makes all of us look bad.

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Stick to the drops like people are suppose to stop researching?
Who is teaching people, connecting people with knowing what their rights are and how to protect them??
Blindly following is a major problem.
People need to know law and physics above all.
1776 coming home.
Tops things to learn are fundamental, of value, law and physics.

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

The shills are out like no tomorrow. block them as as soon as they shiw themselves

Isnt ALL news considered propaganda?

Christian🙏,Wife❤️, homeschooling Momo'5, Patriot, KAGA🇺🇸, Bible believing, gun carrying, justice loving truther🤩,

😳. Didn't Kissinger say the mind control would be complete when we couldnt believe or trust anybody or anything!?🤔

In the dictionary under redundant, it says, "see redundant".

"Family Is Everything" We are 1 Family PURE BLOOD FREE THINKER WWG1WGA Pro2A Conservative ULTRAMAGA KAG SiVisPachemParaBellum GOD BLESS ✝️

yep

Jesus, Family, Country ❤️🇺🇸 1 John 4

yep. aliens, levitation, reptilians and greys, cloning... its all wild. Jesus is the ONLY sure thing.

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

In response Kelly Lambert to her Publication

even that whole story is questionable.

✝️ Jesus follower, Jesus is the Word and so is the Bible, the USA is the greatest country on Earth 🇺🇸

In response Kelly Lambert to her Publication

Jesus said he IS the truth. He is the foundation for all truth. People who do not know Him have no solid, eternal, unmoving foundation for evaluating information to see whether it could be true (not truth).

(2) Show this thread

It is getting so hard to tell who is speaking truth. Who is real and who is fake. I believe there is fake on both sides. We need more direction of who we can trust. 🙏

Patriot, new to the anon community, fighting for the future of our beautiful children

Thats why I dont believe anything posted here.

In response Henry Labowski to his Publication

I actually feel there is more honest posts here then on Gab or Twitter. I come here for direction. I don't follow telegram but see things reposted. I do feel there is much DISinformation on telegram. I miss hearing from Pres Trump and Kayleigh McEnany. (retyped my post to correct. Need an edit button here. 😉)

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response Henry Labowski to his Publication

then you should leave ...

(2) Show this thread

I love every one of you, and all of you have a God-given purpose. Do not bend, do not break, and do not bend the knee. Fight Back!

Of course.

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

☑️💯