Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

And Im hoping it is just that simple.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Business owner, former building mgr &missionary CT S.Africa, dv survivor #SaveTheChildren #PurgedWithTrump🦅🇺🇸🙏

I see a group of people that,
#TruthMatters

ANONUP is Golden —aka AU— For sure!!

❤️🙏🇺🇸❤️🙏🇺🇸

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

AU is da BEST🔝

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

@kobayashi and@vincentkenndy have given us a safe home here on anonup to move forward mostly without shills.
They have done so much or us there are really no words.
Not to even mention:

Gold and Silver
XRP

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

I am thinking it will become....

😊So....kinda like truth social?

We chose to be here! We are watching the destruction of the old guard.

In response Lily B.... to her Publication

indeed

(1) Show this thread

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Agree. Free of shills & big Egos. There's only couple of technical things that would make it perfect (quote repost, notifications on selected accounts). Hopefully Kobayashi is working on those.

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

maybe if he took that show thread and show likes thing off and made them like twitter Id be happier with this place but for those reasons alone I hate this platform with all I am
ugh

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

I would like an edit option. Instead of having to completely delete a post then repost after you find you made an error.

(2) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

Not really social for me man
Nobodys talking to me at all
I just want back on twitter where my frens are
so sad 😞

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

I was booted off Twitter again… 5 times now.

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

As well as Fakebook

(6) Show this thread