Not many paid attention to how Anonymous morphed into the Collective and then into George News.

This tells you how stupid the MSM is.

Q clearance access?

If real journalists existed, this would be all over the airwaves and many investigations would ensue.

FBI infiltrated now but I have a hunch the originals are still lighting things up with downdetector.com being the evidence. :)

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I posted this in 2021. I always was curious about the /8KUNorg extension on their header youtube video. The link no longer works but it did the day I posted it. If you click my Gab post link you will see the box still comes up with George News but page is no longer available.

https://gab.com/FutureLori/posts/105711178521249576

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

Yes, indeed! I noticed. It has been astounding.

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

I noticed 2 years ago. I have screen shots to prove it. ANONYMOUS started in 2012 and
Turned into The Collective Then to George News. Perfect for JFK JR💯💯💯💯💯

In response BobbieAnne Drawe to her Publication

Me too. Their first GeorgeNews twitter handle was actually@TheCollectiveQ.

(1) Show this thread

Yes :D

eep opp ork ahah because the world need more love in it listen Hopi elders and know their prophecy TRUST GOD THE CREATOR and pray

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

WE HAVE TO BE NEWS NQW

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Redstar ReDsTaR to her Publication

I think it was Lisa Mei Crowley on Twitter who met Vincent Fuscha at a convention. She asked him if he was JFK Jr. and he said "no." She even posted some selfies of the two together to confirm that she actually did meet him. Not that he couldn't have been lying, but I tend to believe that he's not Junior.

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana's vision yesterday was a black and white drawing of a face that was shown to me as George News.
I know we have seen many things from George Magazine that gave us a road map for the future, now, but is there anyone that has taken a good look at all of them to find more comms than just in the ones we have seen?

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

My Research 4 Years Back Showed That

Anonymous Charity, Q, and George News, are all Related to JFK Jr.

(1) Show this thread

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

I know. 😎

I see Fortnite is having issues on Down Dectector. I would llike to say thank the digital soldiers who are I'm sure behind this. I believe video games are one of the most dangerous influences on our children. I hope Steam follows soon.

#GodBlessAmerica the land of the free because of the brave 🇺🇸 So thankful for #Patriots #HoldingTheLine #AnonsAreMyHeroes

Yes, indeedy! I have been watching them all along! Do you remember when they told us to turn on CC for their youtube videos? That was when I noticed the use of [ ] and other linguistic similarities to the 17th letter posts.
I have asked and have yet to figure out the // on the end of the George logo. 🧐

"The truth would put 99% of people in the hospital. ~ Q142" ; WE HAVE IT ALL! 👀 https://qagg.news/ 👀 https://qalerts.app/

One Truth, One Song, One Energy - PRINCE. ☔️🕊🚲☮️🎶💜 EVeRyThinG IS FREQUENCY! The ONLY way 2 WIN the Game is 2 NOT play the Game! 🦅🇺🇸😎

Been in the belief about this since early 2019 if not late 2018. If you do your research its easy to connect the dots. He set that up in 2012. George News didnt resurrect the magazine out of the blue…look it up/pay attention to the details/ask the questions/follow the crumbs. Timing is everything. The stage is set!

"The truth would put 99% of people in the hospital. ~ Q142" ; WE HAVE IT ALL! 👀 https://qagg.news/ 👀 https://qalerts.app/

(2) Show this thread

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

Georgie reminded us a few nights ago...I couldn’t contain excitment😂...family just didn’t get it.

Patriot of the World, Proud Bulgarian Citizen, Trump 2022 !

Indeed Doq.