I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦… #WWG1WGA

Way I figure it the enemy wants to eliminate all those who still retain a bit of Adam and Noah's original human DNA. But since Noah was the last his wife therefore & their sons were not purely Adam's DNA read the Book of Enoch they were interbreeding us with animals. All animals have positive blood only a small percentage of the world's population has negative blood and the rarest of all blood types is AB- so I think we can assume that was likely Adam, Eve, Noah and Jesus' blood type. This leads me to believe that all those not of the O type blood may be those to whom they hope to track. A person has A or B blood type that means they have an O and A or B otherwise they would be AB. For instance an AB parent with an O parent splits the A and the B giving the option of producing an A, B, or O blood type but not another AB which accounts for the rarity of the AB blood type. Any time a negative Mom conceives a second child by a positive dad the baby was rejected in the womb.

In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @ConservativeLisa in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lisa Michaels, click on at the bottom under it