Only people mentioned by @LMickeyD in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦… #WWG1WGA

In response Colonel17Q Carter777-Z to her Publication

That is what I have heard too.

(1) Show this thread

Human, fluoride free, unvax'd since 93, homeschooled g6+, 80%unimployed(20yrs), internet searcher (fitness, health, truth, interestings)

In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication

AB+ I've always thought that being on the rare side it might be important.
I keep trying to find out more about blood antigens but online since 3.0 has been a joke for information. I'd like to deep dive but the internet seems the shallow end of the info pool.
As of now I still have no idea why, but I trust my gut feelings on this.
I feel my blood might be important.

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦… #WWG1WGA

In response MrE Kuff to his Publication

Maybe one of these sites could help with your research.

https://anonup.com/thread/7988602

(1) Show this thread

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

That bloodline is too awake to fall for their shit

I got a man. Not here to date. No DM’s. Sad that I even need to write this.

The next to last tweet that got me banned for platform manipulation.
β€œWho are they trying to stop from being born?”

PROUD to be an AMERICAN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Navy Nurse VeteranπŸ¦…βš“οΈπŸ’«βœ¨πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

NEVER BEEN TESTED EVER...Ancestry.com is another one...collecting DNA & being sold to Chyna

Exposing Vote By Mail Fraud since 2000 hosting/producing 100s of videos since 2005 on relationships & unreported gov corruption since 2007

Way I figure it the enemy wants to eliminate all those who still retain a bit of Adam and Noah's original human DNA. But since Noah was the last his wife therefore & their sons were not purely Adam's DNA read the Book of Enoch they were interbreeding us with animals. All animals have positive blood only a small percentage of the world's population has negative blood and the rarest of all blood types is AB- so I think we can assume that was likely Adam, Eve, Noah and Jesus' blood type. This leads me to believe that all those not of the O type blood may be those to whom they hope to track. A person has A or B blood type that means they have an O and A or B otherwise they would be AB. For instance an AB parent with an O parent splits the A and the B giving the option of producing an A, B, or O blood type but not another AB which accounts for the rarity of the AB blood type. Any time a negative Mom conceives a second child by a positive dad the baby was rejected in the womb.

ElijahReturns/SaveTheChildren + All Secrets Exposed/Luke8:17 + FallOfTheWicked F/L+Rains+Together+REVIVAL + BiblicalTransferOfWealth + Amen!

= = = > < >

I thought it was funny when those morons thought God was a "particle" NWO GETS FREAKING CRUSHED< NOW> watch.

Married. MAGA and Hopeful for this life to be back and great.

They are looking for the God particle...and lineage after that.

πŸ’–We are all God’s children.πŸ’–

In response Michelle Peterson to her Publication

God is spirit, particles or genes are matter. No one can destroy God or His contact with His immortal souls, us. Their transhumanist fantadies are unreal.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts