Focus on the Lord, not the Storm | Nahum 1:7 The Lord is good, a stronghold in the day of trouble; he knows those who take refuge in him.

When I was awakened last March to the horrors of satanic child trafficking and even worse I thought I would never recover. The shock, saddness and pain was so so bad. I've never forgotten and continued to pray, but I was swept along in all the other revelations as I dug deeper - 9/11, JFK & Jr., Q decodes and proofs, no name, the envelope, and on and on.

But these last few days I find myself crushed under a weight of agony for our innocent children. The pain is worse now, today. I can't stop crying. I can't bear it much longer, it hurts so much.

Lord, Heavenly Father, please help us!

Born again Christian. Happily married. Mother, So Calif. Conservative. #MAGA #WWG1WGA No DM's PLEASE.

In response God’s Trump Card to her Publication

He has not left us...He anointed President Trump to destroy the cabal & He will not let the evil win...We are so close...Have faith & continue to pray ✝️

I do believe this wholly, all of it and am so thankful for it and all the patriots - but tears are still running down my face as I type this.

Oh without the Lord I don't know how others will learn the truth and survive it.

In response Joy Jakob to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @GodsTrumpCard in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from God’s Trump Card, click on at the bottom under it