When I was awakened last March to the horrors of satanic child trafficking and even worse I thought I would never recover. The shock, saddness and pain was so so bad. I've never forgotten and continued to pray, but I was swept along in all the other revelations as I dug deeper - 9/11, JFK & Jr., Q decodes and proofs, no name, the envelope, and on and on.

But these last few days I find myself crushed under a weight of agony for our innocent children. The pain is worse now, today. I can't stop crying. I can't bear it much longer, it hurts so much.

Lord, Heavenly Father, please help us!

Only people mentioned by @GodsTrumpCard in this post can reply

✝️ Jesus follower, Jesus is the Word and so is the Bible, the USA is the greatest country on Earth 🇺🇸

In response God’s Trump Card to her Publication

I believe God loves your heart in this. It is a gift from Him. He sees and knows all. He is moving, as always.

Born again Christian. Happily married. Mother, So Calif. Conservative. #MAGA #WWG1WGA No DM's PLEASE.

In response God’s Trump Card to her Publication

He has not left us...He anointed President Trump to destroy the cabal & He will not let the evil win...We are so close...Have faith & continue to pray ✝️

Focus on the Lord, not the Storm | Nahum 1:7 The Lord is good, a stronghold in the day of trouble; he knows those who take refuge in him.

In response Joy Jakob to her Publication

I do believe this wholly, all of it and am so thankful for it and all the patriots - but tears are still running down my face as I type this.

Oh without the Lord I don't know how others will learn the truth and survive it.

(1) Show this thread