Something's up. Suddenly a lot of EU countries are ending Covid restrictions. Klaus Schwab pushing Digital ID's now. Next part of [their] plan?

Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

bribe them with a new currency loaded on it . well he would have anyways . kek Claus

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

Oh they are only getting started..This was the warm up stage. Buckle up..hell will break lose this yr.

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Wonder if international indictments, convictions, trials have anything to do with these happenings?
Its happening?

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

bring it on

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

Yeah, I have a shot I want to give Klaus. I mandate he take it. If he doesn't, it will be forced on him.

God,Family,Country. MAGA, Trump 2020

Klaus Schwab book

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Kate Benedikt to her Publication

Book name?

(1) Show this thread

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Fuck anything Klaus Schwab says.

That demonic piece of shit can kiss my ass.

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response KRaZi KiLLeTTe to her Publication

Maybe [they] will release something far worse (new strain)?

(1) Show this thread