Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Fooled us once now we are awake never to be fooled again. Seriously is bush playing biden cause he is the same 😆

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ux3DKxxFoM

President Bush -- Fool me Once - YouTube

President Bush makes a fool of the United States while trying to recite the classic "Fool me once, shame on you; Fool me twice, shame on me"

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

Patriot Act, 0peration 911 this fool is Enemy of the people

(1) Show this thread

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

I think so many of the 'rats took classes in lying. So polished. Just like MSM...😒

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

here in nh it was striking how many and how big her campaign signs were compared to everyone else. she had big money behind her…big

God🙏FAMILY❤COUNTRY🇺🇸

CUST
JG: 393
Lord God in America
Gematria is God
Promise Land
EG: 63
Divine
Godly
The Bible
Changing

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

ILLUMINATE

Only followers of this user (@Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

"It’s amazing how much panic one honest man can spread among a multitude of hypocrites. ”― Thomas Sowell

Cant fool US ______________.
(insert)
any actor/any politician/ ANY public figure

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

Prayers for you tomorrow for a successful op🙏🙏🙏

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

Prayers for you tomorrow for a successful op🙏🙏🙏

WWG1WGA Worldwide, The Best Is Yet To Come

Klaus Schwabb/World Economic Forum graduate. Not fooling me!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

She has a lot of ppl fooled.
Be careful of this one.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Never felt good about Tulsi, like she will play both sides of an issue, saying whatever will benefit her agenda. Would not trust her.

Antichrist Vibes 😈

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

usually if they have a platform unlike myself and the many of you they’re not good

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

she has that honey pot vibe VK.

Evil...a wolf in sheep's clothing!

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

She doesn’t have me fooled at all. I’ve seen photos of her making the Illuminati sign & also being listed as a member of the World Economic Forum Newcomers alongside Dan Crenshaw.

Sickening that her best mate is Jocko.

The same Jocko that has true 100% patriots on his podcasts.

Every Seal or Sog member he has had on from the Vietnam era are, apart from the ww2 vets, the greatest generation and most patriotic individuals the world has ever seen.

Patriot, Holistic, Resilient, Wife, Esther 4:14, 432HZ 🎶 Love Conquers All #FamilyIsEverything 💗 💙💚

We need real hard working patriots in office. Those who love this country and can't be blackmailed.

Patriot, Holistic, Resilient, Wife, Esther 4:14, 432HZ 🎶 Love Conquers All #FamilyIsEverything 💗 💙💚

In response Hope4 Humanity to her Publication

Also we don't know who is fake or real in this movie. 🎥🎬

(1) Show this thread

I've been saying for months she's going to be the one running against Trump in 2024.

💖We are all God’s children.💖

In response Bobby_Lee_SwaGGer to his Publication

Highly doubtful. She’s in my state and has no support there. She makes people uncomfortable and is frequently disingenuous. I have photos of her in Ukraine with gun runners. Who would back her? No one I hope.

(1) Show this thread

WEF 👎🏻

Never liked her!

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

100 percent

She has a profile page on the WEF website as one of Schwab's young global leaders.

https://www.weforum.org/people/tulsi-gabbard

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

and Bartoromo 😞

(1) Show this thread

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

TS 14:21
Follow the pen.

#FamilyIsEverything #Historybooks #Trump2020

Man, you got that correct

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

TS 2:21

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
(1) Show this thread
In response chore Toke to her Publication

Aloha New World Order! Nice Packaging!

Patriot Conservative I will die standing before I'll live on my knees!

In response chore Toke to her Publication

The picture used in the post does include a man named Evan Duke who appears to support the antifa movement. But Duke and an antifa group in Portland, Ore., told PolitiFact that Duke does not lead antifa nor Occupy ICE. The photo circulating on Facebook was taken in North Dakota when Gabbard went there to support veterans and others protesting the construction of the Dakota Access Pipeline and its potential impact on water safety and tribal lands.

(10) Show this thread

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

Sing along with Tiny
"...that is where I'll be...
so tip toe through the Tulsi with Xi"

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication

The Movie as a soundtrack
Good catch !!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mV7W053WVYc

(1) Show this thread