I wonder if printer ink is cheaper on other planets and star systems…

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Martin,

Please check out my latest video. You will see my quality of work in the first several minutes. I'm still growing here on Anon Up. Please consider watching, and if you like my work, please consider sharing.

God bless you!

To Be Blunt... GAME OVER! Nobody Walks Away From This! Something Big Is Coming! Buckle Up!

https://rumble.com/vv1oym-to-be-blunt...-game-over-nobody-walks-away-from-this-something-big-is-comin.html

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

😃 That was lovely.
Smiling, expanding.
Great humour going around

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

⭐ star(l)ink? 🐶🚀🛸

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

Maybe you and me Martin we'll go to Ganymede and see what all the Galactic Federation of Worlds is all about!!! LOL

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

Often wonder that myself 😅😂

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

Hahahaahahaha!!!!! It's got to be and from what I understand we will find out sooner than we think we're going to be able to go and find out!

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

😂🤣

camera lenses too

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

I bet the cool planets’ beings use telepathy & are spiritually advanced beyond ink & paperwork :)

I think we might know in the not too distant future...I wonder how a used spaceships go for?😂🤣

I wonder if Killary & her friends will want to join Truth Social ???

In response Redstar ReDsTaR to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Thank you. That really made me chuckle.