Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Millions of fake ballots were printed in CHY-NA.

Seven hundred thousand- seven hundred thousand- more mail-in ballots were counted than were requested in Pennsylvania.

Trump was ahead of Biden by seven hundred thousand votes in Pennsylvania when the order was given to stop counting.

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

Yep, destroy the evidence.

Just like that warehouse fire in Minneapolis.

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Surely Rudy,
even w/ all his ankle-biting hyenas after him,
anticipated THAT manouever...

When employees can't even identify parts of equipment in the rubble, I feel hope that the excellent chess players asked "pixies" to secure some evidence before the Brown shirts arrived.

I am still grossed out by the visuals of Barry & Michael sipping champagne while Notre Dame was ablaze as their backdrop, one Good Friday, not THAT many years ago....

In response Ellen Perricci to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @perriccie in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ellen Perricci, click on at the bottom under it