01312021-1240 PST - White House

Very interesting here, they've removed the top two floors of the structure in front of the white house, but it looks like they're done and almost as if there are light posts on the top floor now. It's starting to look more like a different contraption, one that rhymes with shallows.

Being that there's no mention of this structure that I can find in the MSM, this means they're tyring to hide something because why wouldn't there be questions about it from them?

Only time will tell and I'll keep my ropes up.. oh I mean hopes.

Only people mentioned by @BludGeonT in this post can reply

This my final decision is not necessarily the last one I'm going to make!

In response 1776 Again to his Publication

Well, I "rope" we get justice ... 😜

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

OMG! GALLOWS! WHAT WHEN WOW!

MUSTANG MEDIC HAS BEEN ON THE GROUND FILMING EVERYDAY AND NIGHT FROM DAY ONE. THERE'S ANOTHER GUY WHO DRIVES IN FROM MARYLAND AND EITHER WALKS THE WHOLE PERIMETER OR RENTS A SCOOTER. SOMETHING CRAZY IS GOING ON! NOBODY'S HOME...

MUSTANG MEDIC RECORDED A FLURRY OF ACTIVITY I THINK ON THE 24TH. COPS, BUSES AND LATER ON FIREWORKS THAT NEVER MADE THE NEWS. NEVER SEEN SUCH A DISPLAY IN MY LIFE. THE LOCALS WERE TOLD IT WAS FROM A KATY PERRY CONCERT. BS!

MUSTANG ASKED GUARDS TODAY WHY THEY WERE TURNING THE LIGHTS OFF AT NIGHT? THEY SAID TO SAVE ENERGY? πŸ˜‚ RIGHT.

Blessed. God is amazing! Happily married, truth-seeking grandma. (Chabua, India is where my in-laws met/married while stationed in WWII.)

In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication

I thought gallows right away too. If true, it's good that the military is in charge.

(1) Show this thread

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

hahahahahaha πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

one world undivided with liberty and justice for all https://twitter.com/verndewd https://www.bitchute.com/channel/UnlManuURgPw/

its still there intact

one world undivided with liberty and justice for all https://twitter.com/verndewd https://www.bitchute.com/channel/UnlManuURgPw/

In response vernon nielsen to his Publication

I stand corrected , it is being taken down

(1) Show this thread

It was a Media platform that was built for the Inauguration. It is now being taken down!

Not here for glory or praise. Here to learn and share knowledge. Not always right but always willing to learn.

Here is the one at the white house. They are temporary jail cells and yes they do come with gallows options.

Not here for glory or praise. Here to learn and share knowledge. Not always right but always willing to learn.

here is a pic of one of those buildings. mot the actual one.

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

Looking all drab, cold and chilling!!!

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

If you watch Pres Trumps inaugurationon yt, the lobe 8 hour one, towards the end you can see the parade and you can see where Pres and FLOTUS walk into the smaller are and it's right in front of the white house. This is directly across where they are sitting. It's some sort of viewing level for reporters is what it looks.

Georgia election was the last straw. It was then that I knew without a shadow of a doubt that the whole fucking system was bullshit.

In response --- Shuaye to her Publication

the problem with that analysis is why did they finish painting the stairway days after the Biden inauguration if it was just a media platform for the inaugural parade?

Georgia election was the last straw. It was then that I knew without a shadow of a doubt that the whole fucking system was bullshit.

In response --- Shuaye to her Publication

i just watched the trump inaugural parade. thats a completely different structure. the big thing here is on biden inauguration day, the current structure was definitely incomplete. they've completed the stair railings and finished painting in the days AFTER the inauguration. plus this structure is MUCH bigger than the 1 from 2017. so not just for media.

(2) Show this thread

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Very. Very interesting