Only people mentioned by @ItAintEasyBeingGreen in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@imat) can see their posts

Proud patriot mama and wife! β€οΈπŸ€πŸ’™ Digital soldier πŸ‘Š Lover of frogs 🐸 Favorite food: popcorn 🍿 WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Trolls get blocked πŸ™…πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

In response imat 2021 to her Publication

My thoughts exactly! People are waking up πŸ™Œ

(1) Show this thread
In response Lane Rae to his Publication

THAT MONUMENT NEEDS TO COME DOWN❗️Now why hasnt Antifa or BLM knock that Damn Monument downβ—οΈπŸ€¨

...having never heard of them, I did a quick search.....well, that is disturbing, indeed!! https://www.historicmysteries.com/the-georgia-guidestones/

most popular to come down....

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

Well that disturbing. πŸ€”πŸ˜³

Proud patriot mama and wife! β€οΈπŸ€πŸ’™ Digital soldier πŸ‘Š Lover of frogs 🐸 Favorite food: popcorn 🍿 WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Trolls get blocked πŸ™…πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

In response --- Shuaye to her Publication

VERY. The way I came across this is because my 10 year old homeschooler is studying monuments, and he asked out Alexa this. I bout spit my drink out when she answered with this!

Now I am trying to figure out how to explain this to him because we obviously haven't went over this one 😱

(1) Show this thread

I accept the truth no matter what the truth is. I will never surrender. love is the answer. 1111 Diabolical silliness.

πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€