Only people mentioned by @Kellie in this post can reply

In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication

Being a fair skinned freckled redhead....my dermatologist swears I need to stay out of the sun....slather on sunscreen....wear hats....cover up....and go in every six months to have pre cancer spots removed from my face and body. I'm thinking these things are more due to all of the "precautions" and the chemtrail chemicals...than they were ever about the actual sun. Do I burn...yep...within like 10 minutes...but...is that also because of the chemicals in the sky???? hmmm.....

I am solar powered.

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Nothing feels better than the sun on the skin and a jump in the sea...
The skin covered with salt in the sunshine is simply fantastic
No better doctor on Earth❤️

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

That is also why they wanted people to isolate indoors for "covid." Lack of natural Vit D weakens the immune system.

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

It's also why they spray chemtrails. Lack of Vit. D is the#1 factor leading to death from many illnesses such as flu (covid).

(1) Show this thread

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

I haven't worn sunscreen ever because everything looks better with a tan 😂. I stopped wearing sunglasses 2 yrs ago. I think the sun shines different than it used to. The light is different

Break free of the illusion. We are Light! 🌟 Time to soar! 🎶❤💫 Pro: men & women with souls. Unity & peace among us.

In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication

I agree. The light is different.

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication

I noticed that as well.

(2) Show this thread

They INTENTIONALLY made sun screen TO give skin cancer, and then say the sun was evil. YEP>

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (⊙﹏⊙✿) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

yeah they did ‼️✅

(1) Show this thread