Only people mentioned by @twiggy4065 in this post can reply

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

In response Lillian Terwilliger to her Publication

I recently read something else about Tyson and this confirms my decision not to buy Tyson again.

I was i interviewing for a corp job there that would have required relocation when the lockdown started and they froze hiring. So glad that didn’t work out.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

I see a major lawsuit in Tyson's future.

Only followers of this user (@McPatriot64) can see their posts

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

purge border patrol shuttle service

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

Disney did the same thing after layoffs here in Orlando. They let go of all live entertainment for a long while after they opened back up. Long term employees starved and moved away to find a job. The Sentinel had an article about it a few days ago. But who cares about artists and musicians when you have robotocs, right?

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Tyson facilitating hijra.

Doubt the sanitation of the products now - 3rd world denizens, not familiar with hand washing, and arrogant enough not to take direction from infidel... 🤢

Will never buy a Tyson product, ever again.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

No Tyson, no Perdue. I haven't eaten that garbage in about 20 years. When I eat chicken, it's usually fresh stuff from local farmers. The only frozen chicken I'll eat is Bell & Evans.

(1) Show this thread

Slave labor.

Slave labor.

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

In response KolligirlNV5 Nevada to her Publication

slave labor for them all the benefits subsidized by us

(1) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

🎯

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

All those entering at the southern border are also cheap labor and are unvaxed

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Carey Lou to her Publication

🎯

(1) Show this thread