"It builds character". Where we go one we go all!

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Just watched this movie last evening!

God Bless POTUS19! God Bless America! #SaveTheChildren WWG1WGA!

#wwg1wga!πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™

WWG1WGA Patriot Trump supporter #GodWins

Where we go one we go all!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Christian, Patriot, Anon, Musician - my song on YT "Prodigal Child by Alicia Maria"- WWG1WGA - 40+yrs cleansings & demonologist work

Goosebumps - I love it...

Hell hath no fury like a fierce feline scorned πŸ”± I have perfected the art I've dedicated my life to πŸ”± Now I wait 😼 Pronouns: FA/FOπŸ—‘

I've got enough character to last lifetimes, thanks

ACTION dammit

😼

Many volunteered, few were chosen. We are the strongest of the strong. Hold the Line. I am the Light, I am the Truth, I am the Love, I AM

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

Rented it last night, had to turn the TV volume to 100% to hear it. It was amazing, cried a few times and can't believe I never watched it bedore. Thank You for the recomendation. 😍πŸ’ͺ✨

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

Rented it last night, had to turn the TV volume to 100% to hear it. It was amazing, cried a few times and can't believe I never watched it bedore. Thank You for the recomendation. 😍πŸ’ͺ✨

WWG1WGA πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ»