Small world…
Liz Cheney’s Husband is Partner at Latham & Watkins
Latham & Watkins included in Durham court filing.

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

No big surprise, what will be a surprise to the American people when all the truth is revealed will be how all of these evil people are all so openly tied together right in front of our faces and how many are actually from the Queens bloodlines and the 13 families bloodlines.
Many, Many are actually Rothchilds.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

[They] are all connected in some way.

The web is HUGE, worldwide.

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. 🇺🇸🦅 #WWG1WGA

😎🤠
Catturd shared your image this morning.

In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication

A Catturd “retweet” is almost as special as being Q’ed! 🤣❤️👍@cowboyw2b

(1) Show this thread

She's a Chinese plant.

Small world. Now Latham, to go with Durham, Hunter, Wyndham,

Interesting how it's boxing in a LOCATION.

https://justthenews.com/accountability/political-ethics/liz-cheneys-hunter-biden-problem-husbands-firm-represents

Mostly retired Veterinarian living in North Texas. Follower of the esoteric. Truth seeker since childhood. Q follower since Nov. 2017.

Thought she was lesbian.

In response Paul Bruton to his Publication

Husband? I thought she was out of the closet lesi? John Kerry used to talk about it all the time.

American Founding Family Descendant. Freedom warrior. AU test kitchen explorer. Discerning Dame.

In response Paul Bruton to his Publication

Her sister Mary is a lesbian.

(2) Show this thread