I am very much grasped by the immense responsibility about to land on the shoulders of anons.

#DoItQ

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

I remind myself to readily forgive those who mock and insult me and when the pain comes to be ready with nothing but love and compassion. Never, ever say those words...I told you so. I know the Holy Spirit will speak and act through me.

Nuked from twitter for supporting Donald Trump. English Patriot 🇬🇧🇺🇸 MAGA, WWG1WGA, Say NO To Evil Globalists, Trump WON!

#DoItQ NOW!

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

How many of us woke up to the Awareness that our Government betrayed us?
Man that sucked,Then we went thru the stages to deal with it.
This is really going to suck for this next wave .

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

meaning....Which is why we are prepared to help. We have a clue of what to expect.

(1) Show this thread

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

...like walking up to a mother's door to tell her that her only son just died in battle...but then have to hang around and help in the son's stead as well. Every war leveled and utterly destroyed every field it took in combat...the mind will likely be no less scarred by this...

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

At this moment, all we feel is oppression. It’s heavy. In a way, it’s torture to those that so desperately want to see justice before we leave this earth. We want to know that our children and grandchildren and beyond will be okay. We long for every victim of evil in this world to be shown mercy, grace and love. We know others suffered a horrendous existence and our hearts hurt for them. We have no idea what to expect or how the world will change. All we know is that change is inevitable. We crave a reckoninng. God’s plan was laid out long ago for each of our lives. We cannot honestly say that we are “ready” for the unknown. All we can do is have faith in God and in trusting Him, we have no fear about what is to come. 🕊

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

I have been thinking about this alot lately. luckily, i have enlightened most of my family....a few are too brainwashed, but we shall see what happens. Lifting everyone up in prayer. 🙏🏻🙏🏻

I know how the story ends, God Won! 🇺🇸 I stand w/President Trump 🇺🇸 Save The Children 🇺🇸 #FightBack 🇺🇸 Love Wins 🇺🇸 No DMs 🇺🇸🦅

🇺🇸🦅

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

praying for strength, discretion, & kindness. above all praising God for HIS plan for making the impossible POSSIBLE! 🙏

#Christian #Husband #Father #Veteran #Anon #Patriot #WWG1WGA #USAF #NCSWIC

😎🇺🇸😎🇺🇸😎

There is a lot more to come.
But once we start visibily winning, there's no stopping us.

Just be kind to those deceived.

As for the rest...

Ignited to fight for Truth and freedom🇺🇸 CheerUp Buttercup

Ready. We about had enough of this. We ready to show up and fight💥💪🏻

Love America 🇺🇸, wife, mother, loyal, good friend, Love ❤️My Patriot friends, 👀wide awake! John 3:16

Pray, have Faith, Stand up for what is right n have Compassion for others! ♥️🐸😉

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

This is about to get REAL!!! REAL fast! They say we're "ready"? We shall see? I have a feeling this is going to be a little scarier and a little more difficult than most of are hoping for or expecting...From whom much is given much is expected! Good luck Anons! God speed! WWG1WGA!!!

feeling ready and confident...which is not a normal combination for me haha so i know the divine is involved. honestly, through this whole thing i have had less and less control but also had more and more trust in myself and the timing of my life.

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

I will start with--you would not listen and you would not research...
Now are you ready to listen

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

SAHM. 100% Trump supporter. Here for VK & Patriot friends. WWG1WGA

I know a lot of people who will need my help grasping what is happening. They are oblivious to fact that our world is about to flip upside down & inside out. I will do my best, even though I only know enough to know that I know nothing for sure.

You can’t bring out the dark without Turning on the light. It’s about the children it’s always about the children The future is bright 🫶

#SaveTheChildren🙏#WWG1WGA💪Ephesians5:11⚡Love like Jesus💛 Fight like David💪I AM💥DemonSlayer🔥Jesus isKing💜God isLove💯 💫369TIMELINE💫

We Were BORN Ready.
we chose this Long ago.
Remember who you are.
#wwg1wga God's Children 🙏 Children of the Light of Christ#RIP#jfk the beam of light has been activated. your sacrifice will never be forgotten
God bless all Patriots 🇺🇸
#NCSWIC

#Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai son of Solomon -King David; RabbisForAnusim FB, GETTR; Torah Codes House of David: YT,Rum; ZemahBenYishai: GETTR, FB

In response Brian Mulloy to his Publication

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

In response Brian Mulloy to his Publication

The reason we are free...JFK started it in 1963.

(6) Show this thread

ready.

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

Yes - a long time coming - I feel comfortable with my anon tribe and
Gods blessing in all of this

We've been waiting long enough, sat through years of mocking and looked at as crazy...Let It Rip! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, LET IT RIP!

Amen! These Q’s are starting to feel more relevant this year!! 😳
2 pics👇

The Lion King 1994 Remember Who You Are Full Scene 4k kok1 - YouTube

Kokutan 1 - Tone, emotion, and pronounciation practice

how can I bear a burden that GOD has made clear he bears. all i have to do is be my best self and GOD will take care of the rest.

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

The responsibility is felt. We might not be ready to face certain truths coming, how could we be, but we’re very ready to face what’s coming.

WWG1WGA Worldwide, The Best Is Yet To Come

WWG1WGA

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

🙏WWG1WGA... we have been preparing for this ... with the Lords help as well as that of the Anons... be kind and gentle...but expect confusion and anger.

We're ready. ❤️ Don't turn anyone away, leave space for them

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

I'm ready for whatever comes my way. Through God all things are possible!