For anyone unaware that Human trafficking and satanic rituals are paired with the famous Super Bowl today, it’s time to accept reality. It’s a well-known fact.

That half-time “show” is actually a satanic ritual that plays upon the high energy of Humanity at the event to energize their spells. You just need to look at the black magic costumes and symbolism to see it. Illuminati colour coding. Red. Black. Dark, sexual, violent, deviant, lewd, cruel. Why do we call this “entertainment”? Why do we put our energy into it? Programming. Television programming. The masses are programmed and…

… elections are rigged. Do you believe sporting events are exempt? Wanna bet? Will it be the sheep [Rams] or the tigers [Bengals] who triumph?

Only people mentioned by @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

Superb Owl

Texas patriot; love my state, country and 4 guys(Hubs, son and 2 furry dudes). God has blessed me.

And....the halftime show Jay-Z Eminem Snoop-Dogg 🤔

Sooo you saying bet the farm on the Bengals

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

It should be renamed the Satanic-Bowl. Nobody who is a God- loving, Holy Spirit Indwelled being, should participate in anyway with the Satanic-Bowl. Just like the "plandemic, all satanic as well. Never sell YOUR soul to the devil.

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Im guessing only, guessing Bengal's

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Bengals 34-31. Rigged.

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

If the "wardrobe malfunction" during the halftime "show" back in 2004 didn't tip people off, then what to say