Only people mentioned by @AmericanFoster in this post can reply

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

et oui 🀫putain

A passionate seeker of the TRUTH who definitely was not created 2 fit In I definitely was created 2 stand out"

Please listen and let what he says soak.😊 i work with someone very close in the religion field. Trust me they know TRUTH is here for them as well as well as the evil thats around.βœ¨βš”οΈπŸ˜‡βš”οΈβœ¨ Humanity is very special and some have been here to help long before the Awakening βœ¨πŸ˜‡βœ¨πŸ’– to help . Be blessed on your Journeys Amen.πŸ˜‡ https://t.me/davidebergeseQ/51511

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

I might not actually be saying the words, but that doesn't mean I'm not thinking them..πŸ™‚

A Patriot who is proud to be alive at a time such as this! Thank you POTUS & FLOTUS Trump! God bless America & the world!

Yep! I am making a poster of this for my house! Thanks for the post!

In response KELLY EDWARDS to her Publication

COOLY enough a popo sent it, a patriot, on face crook. WE are MANY>

(1) Show this thread

Hi family.. #SaveTheChildren, WWG1WGA, Honored to be apart of history, One crazy trip we are on. Ready to clean up after the Storm. πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’¦

WE SURE DID …. MY BEAUTIFUL SISTAR πŸŒŸπŸ’―πŸŒŸπŸ˜˜πŸ˜Ž

In response Kathleen Carr to her Publication

Got throttled again, didn't that firefox fk shit talk POTUS too, thought he would mouth off and disappear, seeming anti thesis to google back in the day but he wears aprons too, THEN ya got the fks that own all the cable bands, and they all wear aprons, not just the cookies, all that shit. BUT RIGHT ON PATRIOT>

(1) Show this thread