Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

I love God, my family, and my Country! Expelled from T 1/8/2021. Thankful VK got message out about this site!

a firing squad will do that to ya! one blow to the head coming right up

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

"slip & fall" after the baseball bat

Wonder if a parent of a child he molested did the world a favor?

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

Strange!

"An autopsy report released later Thursday showed that Saget had an abrasion on his scalp, a fracture at the base of his skull, fractures around his eye sockets, bleeding between the brain and tissue covering the brain as well as bruises to the brain. Saget was positive for COVID-19 but had no inflammation in his respiratory system, according to the report.

“His injuries were most likely incurred from an unwitnessed fall," the statement said. “The manner of death is accident."

The medical examiner's conclusion was first announced by Saget's family on Wednesday.

“The authorities have determined that Bob passed from head trauma,” their statement said. “They have concluded that he accidentally hit the back of his head on something, thought nothing of it and went to sleep. No drugs or alcohol were involved.”"

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

EVIL ERADICATED. PERIOD.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

I am sure the doublemint twins are happy, and I do not blame them.

The Saget family is desperate to sue the hotel for negligence, but this kind of stuff happens in hotels all the time, and if Saget had any alcohol or or drugs in his body, or some secret health issue, it will come out in a deposition.

Yes, could be a baseball bat, but Saget family has to prove it with strong evidence.

I am sure Saget probably drank alcohol or took a drug that would make him dizzy, or mixed them both, right?

Good luck with that!! I can imagine that pairs quite well with baseball bats, in a savvy elite hotel.

And the professional hotel staff and security probably got inside his room before the police, so the police could not hide anything (they do not want the hotel to get blamed for something a guess was responsible for).

🎯Dead pedos do not reoffend, in a somewhat seemingly perplexing world, that fact remains.

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

I have a vision of him strapped in a chair, forced
to watch videos of his Evil Acts...

And one of his victims, was given the bat.

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication

Maybe two bats to the head.
#OlsenTweens

(1) Show this thread